Test

High Lord Gomer

Poked with Sticks
Sep 26, 1999
Interesting, the background looks whiter around the bottom of the bottle. Did you do that post processing or is that a result of the lighting bouncing off?

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
The bottle is clipped from the background, it's pure white. Maybe your monitor is brighter on the bottom half?

Same shot, with the shadow layer turned off, nothing but the bottle on transparent. It'll pickup the background color of the forum (off-white)

Attachments

• trans.png
    83.4 KB · Views: 86

Papakeith

COTT Champ Emeritus
Damn Yankees
Aug 31, 2000
RI
damned bottle is leaning left, or the table isn't level, or something.

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
The label is hosed. Said I got it from the fridge! :p

This is all just testing lighting set-ups, conversions and stuff.
So here it is on a color. (that's why ya clip 'em).
Note; the cool part is making the top of the bottle where no contents are, transparent (partially) to pick-up what ever color you set it on. So, you decide you want a different color bg, you just change that, the bottle will change with it.

Attachments

• clrbg.jpg
    145.2 KB · Views: 92

High Lord Gomer

Poked with Sticks
Sep 26, 1999
Pretty cool! So are you good enough to where you could make a picture of me look all hawt and sexy?

helio lucas

~SPONSOR~
Jun 20, 2007
High Lord Gomer said:
Pretty cool! So are you good enough to where you could make a picture of me look all hawt and sexy?
I believe you cannot get any sexier than the "trials bike rider with pink tutu" shot. :whoa:

helio lucas

~SPONSOR~
Jun 20, 2007
okie, the color on top half of the bottle seems to me a bit different from the original shot, is that because of the different background or the color management conversion?

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…