Squid31

Jul 5, 2006
Hey guys,

Just thinking out loud here, but was wondering what SX in Texas is a better gig. I am seriously thinking I may make it to one or both this winter, but need everyone's opinion on what one is best. Are they both open air stadiums?

Anyone want to adopt me for a weekend or two? ;)

Squid31

Jul 5, 2006
Come on guys, surely there are a few of you that can recommend one event over the other. Looks like the flight is about $20 different between the two, so it really just boils down to what is a better event.

Bspeed

~SPONSOR~
Jan 14, 2007
I have no idea about the events... wish I could offer an opinion, but have only attended one SX Race!

Will Pattison where are you ? he would know!

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Squid31 said:
Hey guys,

Just thinking out loud here, but was wondering what SX in Texas is a better gig. I am seriously thinking I may make it to one or both this winter, but need everyone's opinion on what one is best. Are they both open air stadiums?

Anyone want to adopt me for a weekend or two? ;)

If I had to pick, Houston would be my choice.

I have been to both Houston and Dallas and Reliant is a new facility. Texas Stadium is smaller in footprint and beginning to look tired from lack of maintenance.

Texas Stadium is open air, while Reliant has a removable roof.

It will likely be cheaper to fly into Houston as well. DFW always seems to have higher prices because of AA.
oops ... didn't see you post about prices

Squid31

Jul 5, 2006
OK boys, I've booked Dallas. I was leaning towards Houston, but the price of the flight doubled, so Dallas it is. Hope to meet some of you there. :)

Top Bottom