ochster

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 11, 2000
I know I maybe in the wrong forum, but wanted to Thank Eric for helping me save face. The short story... First race of the season is this Sun. I sent off a customer cylinder for 144 kit, and some porting. Knowing Eric is waaayyy busy, I call and he say's "It'll be done!". Sure enough it shows up today and I open it, I had forgot to include the head to make the mods complete! I had several 125's apart on the same bench, and never realized it. Eric simply included one, and asked for mine in return. Nothing like dealing with a individual with some insight, foresight, and resources.

dell30rb

Uhhh...
Dec 2, 2001
geez... talk about service!!

This just makes me want to get my bike ported by him...80's are only 80 buxx!!...I PM'ed him with a question(was never returned)...i guess i'll just call him later

JPrelude

Apr 17, 2000
I have to step in and give Eric some Kudo's as well. I recently got my cylinder back from him (Mo better porting) and finally got to really put it to the test yesterday. Oh my god what a difference. The bike is an 01 RM 250 and it absolutely rips. Power everywhere and it doesn't seem to run out. Easily the best value for $ ever spent.

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
Originally posted by JPrelude
I have to step in and give Eric some Kudo's as well. I recently got my cylinder back from him (Mo better porting) and finally got to really put it to the test yesterday. Oh my god what a difference. The bike is an 01 RM 250 and it absolutely rips. Power everywhere and it doesn't seem to run out. Easily the best value for $ ever spent.
Mine is a '01 RM250 with the Mo everywhere too. The difference is amazing, isn't it?:) :) :) Try cutting your slide next. It makes it more responsinve off the bottom.

Top Bottom