Green Horn

aka Chip Carbone
N. Texas SP
Jun 20, 1999
I know I already told him thanks, but thanks doesn't seem like enough. Rich stopped by the STM chatroom today and was bombarded with questions on bikes, computers, and everything else under the sun. He's a HUGE asset to this website and to the general public. (Notice there is an "et" at the end of asset ;) ) A normal person would've snapped and said,"Stop! No more questions." Rich just kept plugging away and answered questions for those of us desperately seeking his intellect. The only smilie that could sum up his help today on chat would be... :worship: :worship:

Once again, thank you Mr. Rohrich. You Rock, Rich!! :aj:

yzguy15

Sprayin tha game
N. Texas SP
Oct 27, 2000
Being one of the one's bombarding him with questions about bikes, I also would like to thank Rich. He does so much to help those of us with inferior mechanical knowledge (which would be almost all of us, if not everyone). Thanks again.

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
Glad to help ;)

Green Horn

aka Chip Carbone
N. Texas SP
Jun 20, 1999
Originally posted by dirty~d~
Butt sniffers. :moon: :confused:

SO! :laugh:

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
I though something felt strange today! I guess it was GH having his nose up Rich's rear instead of mine was what it was. :laugh:

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
For a second there I thought I had a self-induced wedgie :)

Green Horn

aka Chip Carbone
N. Texas SP
Jun 20, 1999
Originally posted by Patman
I though something felt strange today! I guess it was GH having his nose up Rich's rear instead of mine was what it was. :laugh:

For a second, I thought about coming up with some witty reply to this. Then I realized that I already bagged on your dumbass this morning in chat. So I guess we're even. :p

Top Bottom