Canadian Dave

Super Power AssClown
Apr 28, 1999
Who could ask for a better time! Super people, a great place to ride and so many people willingly giving of themselves to insure everyone had a great time. A big thanks to all!

I want to especially thank LoriKTM, GoSpeedRacer, dhoward, Pokie and all the others for letting me spend so much time on their bikes, I can't say how much I appreciated it.

Thanks so much DKB for the great company and lift back to the airport.

One of the biggest highlights of DW01 was getting to finely meet MikeB and all the JustKDX regulars. Mike and I have worked together on the JustKDX site for years yet we've never met face to face. It was like a reunion with an old friend. You'll never know how much I appreciated everything Mike, thanks you so very much for everything.

MikeB, Timr, and FarmerJohn thanks for the woods ride'n LTM style :)

David

smb_racing

Master of None
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 31, 2000
it was good to meet you dave, what's the chances of seeing the justKDX photo on the justKDX webpage :)

AJ Waggoner

Crash Test Dummy
Nov 5, 1999
Dave!
it was cool to finally meet you eh? :)

is it time for winter in the great white north yet? you should have stayed down here at Casery awhile!

Canadian Dave

Super Power AssClown
Apr 28, 1999
You'll definitely see it there Jeff. I've got a few more pictures to take on that roll and I'll send them off. Shouldn't be long now.

It was great to see you at DW01. I wish I would have taken your 240 for a go but I didn't remember is was 240 kitted until I was already on my way home :( next time maybe.

It was great to see you too AJ. Believe it or not it was warmer at home than it was at LTM. It won't last long though, its been getting cooler all week :(

David

Last edited:

gospeedracer

Chat Mom
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 8, 2000
It was great to finally meet you Dave! Thanks for coming down. Now everytiime I read your posts I read them with your Canadian accent in my head! :confused:
Thanks for puttering around the MX track with me for a bit.

Hope you will be able to make it to next years event.
And AJ, I think that's "ey". ;)

smb_racing

Master of None
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 31, 2000
I was going to offer you a ride on it but I blew my front tire and decided to pack up early, it's a shame though because I should have stayed and done the headlight MX, ah well, perhaps another time.

Mikeb

~SPONSOR~
Jun 8, 1999
Dave, Sorry I didnt reply to this before now BUT I took the wife and a large supply of beer to the mountains for a long weekend. :cool:

I have to agree with you on this. Meeting you was like meeting an old friend. It seemed like I have known ya for years and we had never met. It was also the highlight of my trip.

For all you others this guy had never even heard of "country fried steak" but I didnt see anyhting left on his plate after ordering it. Musta been good. I swear I even heard him say "YA'LL" before he left. Of course it was preceeded by "eh" ;)

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
I was sort of disappointed when I finally got to meet C-Dave. I was hoping to see him wearing trick boots by CCM and a helmet with big furry ear flaps:confused:

In spite of my obvious misconceptions it was great to finally meet you Dave.

Canadian Dave

Super Power AssClown
Apr 28, 1999
I was hoping to see him wearing trick boots by CCM and a helmet with big furry ear flaps

Good golly Rich you must be kidding! ! ! It was way to muddy in the woods to wear my formal gear. What the heck would I wear to bed if I got it all muddy?

David

dkb

Sponsoring Member
Apr 6, 2000
No... Thank YOU for the company .It was a treat to meet you. We did get a few strange looks at the drop off point at the airport. Two people asked if my muddy kdx was a carry on item :)

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
whens dw '02?

CDave, you will be delighted to attend the next Dirtweek if it is held in OKLAHOMA. We have a stockpile of Pop Tarts set aside for you. LOL I missed meeting you somehow. The "Just KDX' forum is how I found DRN and I WILL meet you in the future.:)

Hucker

~SPONSOR~
Sep 15, 2000
You brought your accent? Oh great :) I hope you put your false teeth in, those hockey games can be murder sometimes :) I wish I could have been there to meet a fellow Canadian/DRN member. Next year for sure :)

Top Bottom