KDX220rm

Uhhh...
Jun 3, 2002
Just wanted to say THANKS again to everyone that has helped, supported, or even given a prayer to Jason Wysong for a full recovery.

This little kid has hit close to home as you all remember the support that DRN and the other sites gave when Cobrakid was seriously injured. With the help from _SOLO_, OldGuy, Okie, Thump, Nikki, Mully, and others (sorry if I forgot someone), we were able to get Travis Pastrana to come to KC to see Chris in the hospital and then a very generous amount of money raised during the 01 Dirtweek was applied towards Chris's medical expenses.

I am sorry to say there was some bashing going on over in the Flame Forum about KTMTalk and Holeshot and that we were using Jason's accident as both SPAM and business soliciting for KTMTalk which is NOT True. It was over at KTM Talk that I first learned about Jason's accident and I just wanted to return to Jason's family what you all did for Cobrakid's family.

I really appreciate and want to thank Okie and the other moderators for allowing us to post a link to Jason's Fund Raising Hairscramble and Auction website and want to personally thank all the Texas Riders that are competing in this race.

Thanks again and may God Bless those that have helped.

Rick

Last edited:
Top Bottom