Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
Rich Rohrich said:
My guess when you crashed it might have bent a shift fork or hurt a gear dog.
Perhaps the humane society should be notified that Squeaky abuses dogs with bent forks.

Papakeith said:
Of course if you hadn't hit the tree . . . :neener:
And the Sierra Club might like to know about her abuse of tress as well.

squeaky

Roosta's Princess
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 28, 2003
My bike abused the tree not me...

I abused the ground :)

B

biglou

Machining the flywheel weight down was the BIGGEST bang for the buck mod I did to mine. Now, the BBR 150cc kit and cam wasn't free, but it was very reasonable, and made a huge difference in the bike's performance. :nod:

squeaky

Roosta's Princess
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 28, 2003
IT'S ALIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIVE!!!!

Rooster and I (and PK) just got done putting the new engine on the bike. It's running like a beaut! I'll post a full ride report when we get back from Tower City, on Sunday night!!!!

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
Sweeeettttt :yeehaw: :yeehaw: :yeehaw:

Papakeith

COTT Champ Emeritus
Damn Yankees
Aug 31, 2000
RI
ohh yeah I did alot! I showed up drank a beer and left. I played a pivotal role in the whole process :)

:yeehaw:It lives!!!!!

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
Very cool! Rich I might be up in the Chicago area very soon. Love to be able to come by an chat for few.:cool:

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
Papakeith said:
ohh yeah I did alot! I showed up drank a beer and left. I played a pivotal role in the whole process :)

Middle management weasels call that being tasked with oversight. :whoa:

ChopperDave

It's been awhile...
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 1, 2004
So howabout that full report Squeaks??????

squeaky

Roosta's Princess
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 28, 2003
Well guys - here's the deal:

FedEx was so wonderful to drop/bang/bash/something my motor on its way to me so I had a worrisome oil leak all weekend the last time I rode. So, while I still had a great time riding (see the second to last page, with video by Treejumper, here) I worried a lot about my bike blowing up and paid more attention to that than remembering specific details so I could write a ride report.

However, Rooster and I are going away for a ride this weekend. I have since replaced the parts that FedEx screwed up and I do not have any leaks or any such things on my bike now. I PROMISE I will post a full ride report after this weekend. Look for one either Sunday evening or Monday.

Walt - I would never sell that bike. Even if I some day come to ride a bigger bike, I love it too much, it's just a fun bike, it'll be mine forever! :nod:

Top Bottom