squeaky

Roosta's Princess
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 28, 2003
Once again a DRN'er has come through to help out another DRN'er in such a great fashion!

For those of you that haven't read my thread about blowing up my TTR, click here .

So Rich reads this thread and contacts PK and tells him that he has a couple of TTR engines that he'd be willing to swap for my broken one. I call him this morning and sure enough - he's going to give me the engine out of his TTR. So now I'm going from a stock engine to one that's been slightly modified (for the better of course!) all for the cost of shipping the engines back and forth to Rich in Chicago!

Rich - you are THE MAN! Thank you so very, very, very much for helping me out with this - and for saving my bank account the grief of paying the dirtbike shop to fix it! I owe you one man!

I love DRN! :)

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
No way! Rich is that mean guy isn't he? ;)

Very good to hear!

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
Hey that's great Sam! That Rich, what a guy.

If you run out of time getting it hooked up just bring everything on down. I always have enough tools with me to rebuild an engine so we can finish it up if need be.

Papakeith

COTT Champ Emeritus
Damn Yankees
Aug 31, 2000
RI
hehe, I was telling her that he would rip her head off. She was skeered to call him! :neener:

DRN is good people.

Thanks Rich. you da man. But you knew that already didn't you? :)

Mully

Moderator / SuperPowers
Jun 9, 1999
The fluffy bunny strikes again.........................

Green Horn

aka Chip Carbone
N. Texas SP
Jun 20, 1999
Rich does a nice thing like that (not to mention he's helped me personally with bicycle related stuff, camera stuff, software stuff etc...) but how come so many a young children on DRN have disliked him??? I don't get it. :ohmy:

If I didn't know any better I'd sware Rich was one of those guys who treats people the way they treat him. ;)

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
I'm glad I could help. ;)

squeaky

Roosta's Princess
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 28, 2003
OMG - All I can say is :rotfl:

Green Horn

aka Chip Carbone
N. Texas SP
Jun 20, 1999
Please stop posting nekkid pics of Rich. :yikes:

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
Green Horn said:
Please stop posting nekkid pics of Rich. :yikes:

Greenie is getting very confused........... yanno, down there. :whoa:

Squeaks - I just dropped it off of at FedEx, you'll have it on Friday. I PMed you the tracking number. ;)

squeaky

Roosta's Princess
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 28, 2003
Rich Rohrich said:
Squeaks - I just dropped it off of at FedEx, you'll have it on Friday. I PMed you the tracking number. ;)

:yeehaw:

When we get back from Tower City this weekend I'm going to be itchin' to tear my bike apart!!!!!

Rooster

Today's Tom Sawyer
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 24, 2000
ЯR - I hope our path's shall meet some day. Thank you so much for this. Seeing my wife jump up and down was priceless (keep your dirty mind in check, :boss: ).

It amazes me that one click on the internet brought me into such a great group of people.

DRN'ers ROCK!

XRpredator

AssClown SuperPowers
Damn Yankees
Aug 2, 2000
Rooster said:
ЯR - I hope our path's shall meet some day. Thank you so much for this. Seeing my wife jump up and down was priceless (keep your dirty mind in check, :boss: ).
Too late.

and yes, Rich is awesome. Too Much Awesome!

Green Horn

aka Chip Carbone
N. Texas SP
Jun 20, 1999
Rooster said:
Seeing my wife jump up and down was priceless (keep your dirty mind in check, :boss: ).
That's funny! :rotfl:

nikki

Moto Junkie
Apr 21, 2000
RR to the rescue!!! :cool: :ride:

Mully

Moderator / SuperPowers
Jun 9, 1999
Long lost picture of Rich cutting up during Miss Leeterhouser's third grade class at PS-303.

Who says Rich doesn't have a sense of humor????

Attachments

• RichBunny.jpg
    RichBunny.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 115
Top Bottom