B

biglou

Hey! Someone sent me a Barbie doll! :scream: OK, a very right-winged, conservative Barbie doll. :) (you guys think I'm kidding?)

Thanks Secret RM_Santa!
cabbage_patch.gif

blackhawk468

President of Bling
N. Texas SP
Nov 3, 2000
I just got my Secret Santa gift and I am stoked! Last night I was talking to Jeremy (Solo) and he was telling me about his gift he got and I said I hadn't gotten mine yet and that I hoped to get it before X-mas. Well, the doorbell just rang and it was the mail dude. My gift was overnighted from Jeremy. :scream: I opened it up and inside was a Chad Reed lunch box :) I was excited. I opened it up to check out the drink thing inside and guess what. The dvd the great outdoors 2 was in there too!!! Thanks Jeremy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :worship: :yeehaw:

Papakeith

COTT Champ Emeritus
Damn Yankees
Aug 31, 2000
RI
My Secret Santa Rocks!!! I got an official Fox/ Honda riding Jersey. And it fits too! :) :aj:

Thank you
Keith

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
Originally posted by Tree
OK attached is a pic of my mystery gift. Anyone have an idea what it's used for?

It's a tool to help with wheel changes. It's OD is smaller than a standard axle and the end is tapered. Usually people have a tough time lining up the spacers and brake caliper on a rear wheel and then sliding the axle in. So this tools is designed to be slid in in place of the axle in the opposite direction. Because it's smaller and tapered it allows for mis-alingment of the various bits and pieces and helps hold then in line. Once the tool is slid inplace you can wiggle the chain back over the sprocket with the tool holding the spacers and caliper. Then you can just put the axle againe the small end of the tool and use it to push the tool back out. The spacers will stay lined up and the axle will shoot right through, popping the tool out the other side. The grip tape on the is jjust to make it easier to handle if your hands are oily. It can also be used to sand the corrosion off the axle while it is out. I've found it to be a really helpful tool that is always in my toolbox. Once you use it once it will all make more sense.

The length and OD of the tool is best guess (I didn't have a KTM handy to measure). If it's not the right size let me know and I'll make up a new one for you.
I hope you find it useful. :thumb:

dirty~d~

Resident nudist
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 17, 2002
Originally posted by Rich Rohrich

It's a tool to help with wheel changes. It's OD is smaller than a standard axle and the end is tapered...

... The length and OD of the tool is best guess (I didn't have a KTM handy to measure). If it's not the right size let me know and I'll make up a new one for you.
I hope you find it useful. :thumb:

I kind of like the sound of 'Squirrel Billy Club' better. :) I hope it's useful for you Duane. Enjoy! :cool:

Tree

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 26, 2000
Yea, I thought it was something like that, notice I mentioned alignment tool in my first post, but I wanted to make sure. I'm sure I will use it plenty as I need to swap out the tire between the dunes (paddle tire) and hard stuff during the winter months.

Thanks again Diane and Rich. :thumb:

KelvinKDX

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 25, 2000
I got home this morning from returning Christmas gifts and there it was - my SS package sitting on the porch!!  It just extended Christams another day.

I got what i wanted and more:

Don't know how my SS knew that i wanted the Dan Brown book "The Da Vinci Code" but somehow he found out and got me that.  Thanks!  :cool:

Also had a really cool Mike Lafferty KTM shirt, a KTM brochure and some EE brush gards and decals - Some real insentive to switch from Green to Orange.

There were also some Michigan and Michigan State trinkets in the box - must have been those nasty elves playing tricks!  ;)

It looks like i will be needing to go up to Michigan and do some riding with Santa when the weather breaks.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year Everyone!!  :)

GETMETOCA

Can't Wait For Tuesdays
Mar 17, 2002
YAY!!!! :yeehaw: Christmas wasn't over afterall!!

I've been inside the house all morning cleaning and putting away Christmas decorations and just preparing for the New Year......wondering if my Secret Santa might of forgot about me?? :whiner:  I opened the front door to go get the mail and almost trip over a nice big box on my front porch!!

Its a square box, so its not yet obvious whats inside, so I shake the box a little, still no clue.  I see that the return address is from "Gary Corde" AHHHHH!!!  RV6Junkie Gary!!!!  The New Jersey addy seals the Secret Santa indentity.  I tear into the box and find a deftly packed goodie (no wonder it didn't shake!!).  No wait!  There's two gifts inside!!!

First one is a beautimus Orange KTM Tree Ornament, COOL!  Dang, I wish I hadn't of taken down the tree today....I'll just have to leave it out all year long! :cool:

The second gift looks like.....metal? stainless?  The shape of it starts to unfold as I pull away the bubble wrapping and box....its....its...ITS A KTM COFFEE MUG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Perfect for daily endulgences or roadtrips! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!  :aj:

Thanks Gary and Family!!  Loved the card too!  Here's a pic of my cool stuff:

Attachments

• secretsantagift.jpg
    secretsantagift.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 48
B

biglou

*Sniff, I'm so proud of my elves this year! :laugh:

Seriously, y'all done good. Looks like everyone really put some thought into their gifts! :thumb:

XR3J

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 7, 2001
My Secret Santa gift has not arrived yet :whiner:

Also, I  don't think my gift has made it to it's recipient yet.  (Sent on the 15th)

Jerry

Chili

Lifetime Sponsor - Photog Moderator
Apr 9, 2002
Originally posted by XR3J
My Secret Santa gift has not arrived yet :whiner:

Also, I  don't think my gift has made it to it's recipient yet.  (Sent on the 15th)

Same scenario here, except I had mine drop shipped on the 15th.

nikki

Moto Junkie
Apr 21, 2000
I'm behind at both ends... haven't sent Red's secret santa gift yet (should go out this week!!) and haven't received mine yet, either. That's okay though - I like spreading out the Christmas excitement :)

Chili

Apr 9, 2002
Well Santa arrived for me today and I sure hope I see a post from my receipient today also as I'm getting concerned there was a problem with shipping.

As for me I got a SWEET red No Fear T-Shirt! Thanks a bunch Sharla, it looks great and it fits!

oldguy

Always Broken
Dec 26, 1999
Sorry Santa- My present took a detour to the neighbors house for a couple days. the package went to my neighbors and since our camper was not in the driveway they figured we were gone.
Now that it found its way home I finally got to open it and what did I find. An Asterisk jersey :yeehaw: and a 100% ballcap :aj: (I guess santa saw that my hair is getting thin up top :think: ) Thanks Santa :thumb: I know you are from California but no screen name.

Moteaux

Professional Mud Tester
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 30, 2001
I am not sure who my Santa was, but I have to say YOU ROCK!!! I recieved the ASV Y handle wrench. It has the three socket ends to minimize the number of T-handle wrenches in the tool box.

Who ever sent it from MX-South, it was great. I have been looking at them for a while but never let myself buy one.

Thanks Again!!!! :aj: :aj:

Chili

Apr 9, 2002
Glad you like it Randy. I asked MX-South not to put any identifying names on the box with the thought I would send you a card under separate cover, somehow the card thingy never happened :eek:

firecracker22

Sponsoring Member
Oct 23, 2000
Originally posted by Chili

As for me I got a SWEET red No Fear T-Shirt! Thanks a bunch Sharla, it looks great and it fits!

Good! It's so hard to get stuff for someone you've never really talked to . . . but on the other hand, there are SO many cool dirt bike related things that it was hard to pick. And since you didn't include your size, I had to guess. No clues in your photo album. Guess I got a little lucky on that one.

I'm also kind of glad to see I'm not the only one who was a little tardy . . . I really felt like a jackass, but only had myself to blame, mailing it on Christmas Eve!

Moteaux

Professional Mud Tester
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 30, 2001
Originally posted by Chili
... somehow the card thingy never happened :eek:

Well, I haven't even been to the mailbox since I have been home. I guess I need to do that.

Thanks Chili, it was a great gift. I can take all my T-handles out of my portable toolbox and put them in my shop box now.

Randy

Camstyn

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 3, 1999
Mine showed up, thanks Kav, you rock dude! NOBODY will want to pass me when I've got THIS on my back! :aj:

Way more than I was expecting, what a guy! It even fits over all of my, uh, muscles :laugh:

front:
xmas1.jpg

back:
xmas2.jpg

Last edited:

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom