mrmodine

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 2, 2002
Santa came early this year! :yeehaw:

Big thanks to SS Clause at the UPS Store in Santee, CA!

Renthal countershaft sprocket and a chain scrubber.

Much appreciated.

Merry Christmas

oldguy

Always Broken
Dec 26, 1999
Figured we could put all the replies in one thread to keep track. Zoomer posted this on Sunday
:flame: :yeehaw: SECRET SANTA HOLE SHOT!!!!!!!!
got back from a work trip today, walked in the house, and there sat this big ole box, all wrapped up with KTM tape!! WOW, My curiousity peaked! I felt like a little kid on christmas eve, there must be something in there for my new KTM. :flame: I tore off the tape, ripped open the box, (there goes waiting for christmas eve!) lifted it up, and shook it., Ping,tang-clatter-clatter out fell all these metal parts. A few minutes later, there sat this really cool KTM BaR Stool!! Who says I can't sit on my KTM in the house :laugh:
THANKS A TON THERE SECRET SANTA (Natalie! ) YA DUN GOOD! :worship:

Green Horn

aka Chip Carbone
N. Texas SP
Jun 20, 1999
Thank you SS!! Got my package today. I've been wanting one for a while. Patman has one and accidentally left his in a pile of stuff that went with the KTM when I bought it from him. I kept threatening to NEVER give it back. :) BTW I am not saying what the gift is just yet since my SS is buying for two peeps if I remember correctly and I don't want to spoil it for the other person if they happen to be getting the same thing. ;)

Thank you so much Nikki!! That is an ultra-cool SS gift. :aj: Hope you're enjoying Romania...and have a safe trip back. :)

Kav

Crash Master
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 20, 2001
Thank you OldGuy! You *ROCK*! The Tee-Handle and grips are going to be very handy, and the custom brake reservoir cover is the coolest thing I've seen in ages. :thumb:

B

biglou

From RM_guy: (can't access DRN from work)

I got my present yesterday. It's a DVD of Motomasters One (I think it was Motomasters, Moto something...). It's the one with the WORCS and Baja races on it. I watched the whole thing last night. Very well done. It's nice to watch a dirt bike movie without all freestyle and goth rock music. My wife actually watched it with me and liked it.

I bet my secret Santa was Rooster. He's the only one I know that lives in Iowa!!

oldguy

Always Broken
Dec 26, 1999
this is being posted by THEKID
I got a package Wednesday and my secret Sante sent me a uni air filter setup for my XR50 :aj: the first aftermarket part of many more I hope. :thumb:
Wish I knew who it was but it came from sanjose CA
THANKYOU :cool: THANKYOU :yeehaw: THANKYOU :yeehaw:

CaptainObvious

Formally known as RV6Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 8, 2000
MrModine (Christopher),

Thanks for the Moose multi-tool and the tie downs. The multi-tool will stay with my KDX and the tie-downs in my truck. Both gifts that will keep on giving!

Merry Christmas

dirty~d~

Resident nudist
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 17, 2002
Oops, I didn't see this thread before I created mine...

It arrived Friday... my own BuffWear in red flame! :aj: Now I can protect my girl hair and still look cool when I hang out with the guys.

Thank You motohead00!! :yeehaw:

XRpredator

AssClown SuperPowers
Damn Yankees
Aug 2, 2000
wow, Queen Jenny is da best! Not somethin' I'd get for meself, but dang cool! :cool:

My li'l woman is gonna be fightin' me for this Jacket :)

Oh yeah, and bitchen business cards that I'm gonna be passin' around! :thumb:

Last edited:

SirThumper

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 9, 2000
Holy smokes! :eek:
I must have been very good this year, I recieved my package and like all little kids, was stoked that it was heavy :laugh: . Someone stepped way beyond the call of duty because I recieved a 520 RX-Ring Chain. I am at a loss for words, a huge thank you and a Merry Christmas to you and your family.

:whiner: I love you man :whiner:

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
Originally posted by BigLou
From RM_guy: (can't access DRN from work)

I got my present yesterday. It's a DVD of Motomasters One (I think it was Motomasters, Moto something...). It's the one with the WORCS and Baja races on it. I watched the whole thing last night. Very well done. It's nice to watch a dirt bike movie without all freestyle and goth rock music. My wife actually watched it with me and liked it.

I bet my secret Santa was Rooster. He's the only one I know that lives in Iowa!!
Yeah Thanks a lot. It's a Monstermoto One video. I've watched it a few time already. There is some pretty good riding on it :)

nikki

Moto Junkie
Apr 21, 2000
Red got his gift while I was out of town - he wanted me to post and say THANKS to RM Guy for the handguards and zip ties! :yeehaw:

Rooster

Today's Tom Sawyer
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 24, 2000
Originally posted by RM_guy
Yeah Thanks a lot. It's a Monstermoto One video. I've watched it a few time already. There is some pretty good riding on it :)

Kinda hard to figure that one out, eh? Most welcome Dave! Merry crimmus and a happy new year to you and yours!

And in case Zoomer didn't see my repy in the other thread......Thanks for everything!!!

Last edited:

Tree

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 26, 2000
Well my secret santa package arrived today.  Thanks, ~d~. :thumb:  A gift certificate for forward motion, too cool, and a mystery gift. The mystery is trying to figure out what it is. Here's some guesses so far- since it has a few different features I'm thinking it has multiple uses. It's made of aluminum, about 9 1/4" long, tapered on one end with a tapered hole on the end, so, I'm thinking maybe some type of allignment tool or an alien probing device. :eek:  On the opposite end it is bigger in dia. and wrapped with an abrasive. It also has a threaded hole on that end. Thus, I'm thinking it should be used to clean a bore somewhere. But then, this could be going back to the alien probe idea. You'll have to PM me with some hints here ~d~.

Oh yea, and how about those Packers!! :laugh:

Jaybird

Apprentice Goon
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 16, 2001
Charlestown, IN
My package was delivered.
Last year I got the exact pair of goggles that I had been looking at buying. (again thx FC22!)
This year, the very same thing! I got the exact pair of goggles that I wanted, correct color and all! I'm a happy camper.
:)

Dave,
Wishing you and yours the very best for the holiday season!

dirty~d~

Resident nudist
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 17, 2002
Originally posted by Tree
Well my secret santa package arrived today.  Thanks, ~d~. :thumb:  A gift certificate for forward motion, too cool, and a mystery gift. The mystery is trying to figure out what it is. Here's some guesses so far- since it has a few different features I'm thinking it has multiple uses. It's made of aluminum, about 9 1/4" long, tapered on one end with a tapered hole on the end, so, I'm thinking maybe some type of allignment tool or an alien probing device. :eek:  On the opposite end it is bigger in dia. and wrapped with an abrasive. It also has a threaded hole on that end. Thus, I'm thinking it should be used to clean a bore somewhere. But then, this could be going back to the alien probe idea. You'll have to PM me with some hints here ~d~.

Oh yea, and how about those Packers!! :laugh:

I'll tell you what... you post a picture of it so everyone can see and I'll tell you what it's for. :)

GETMETOCA

Can't Wait For Tuesdays
Mar 17, 2002
Originally posted by dirty~d~
I'll tell you what... you post a picture of it so everyone can see and I'll tell you what it's for. :)

I know what its for!!!!!!! :cool:

whyzee

Never enough time !
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 24, 2001
Originally posted by Jaybird
My package was delivered.
Last year I got the exact pair of goggles that I had been looking at buying. (again thx FC22!)
This year, the very same thing! I got the exact pair of goggles that I wanted, correct color and all! I'm a happy camper.
:)

Dave,
Wishing you and yours the very best for the holiday season!
Jay, your a great guy! wish I could have done something special this year, so much of my time has been devoted to Mary Ann and getting her up to speed that my mind is in nothing but a blur. I think after all this is over, I'll take whatever pain meds she's got left and sleep for a week. Who knows, maybe Chad will show up for that ride someday. :)

Timr

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 26, 1999
I woke up at 4:45am this morning, when I heard a loud bang.  I thought, "What the ...?  was that?"  I heard it again and realized that it was the storm door banging against the porch railing.  Obviously, somebody forgot to pull the door all the way.

So, I get up, trudge down the stairs with my keys to shut the door.  When I opened the front door, there was a package there.  I picked it up and inspected it through my sleepy eyes.  When I saw the return address, I looked up quickly.  I just happend the see the tail end of the "Whambulance" turing the corner at the end of my street.

I went back up stairs and went back to sleep.  This morning, my daughter helped me open the package.  WOW!!! Cool stuff in here.  I can garuantee that I'll be the only guy in Birmingham with an Idaho Vandals baseball cap.  And, there was a really cool FLY jersey that is the correct size and the proper color to match my other sets of gear.

Thanks Pred!  You Rock!  :aj:

Merry Christmas to all.

_SOLO_

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 15, 2000
Thanks Santa! Today I received a box with a sweet Fox t-shirt and sticker pack! The only identifying mark was the shipping label. It's from Rhode Island, so I'm assuming that it's a big thank you to either PK or Squeaky, I love it!

Merry Christmas everyone!

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Well, my present is PRICELESS. Timr sent me a pre-release copy of the DW video. These babies have countless hours of effort in them and they are gonna be flying off the shelves!

Thank you SIR, you ROCK! :thumb:

Merry Christmas to all!!

fatherandson

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 3, 2001
Santa Teeds made a stop at my house yesterday.  Thanks for the cool KTM stuff!!  Much appreciated.

My secret santa recepient will need to wait a couple of days.  I am a late shopper and the package will go in the mail tomorrow....SORRY.

Tree

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 26, 2000
OK attached is a pic of my mystery gift. Anyone have an idea what it's used for? Could be a billy club for squirrels. ;)  It was hand made by Rich, so I'm sure It will be useful and I won't know how I survived this long without one. Maybe somehow it will increase the horsepower on my KTM.  Or, maybe it's a dip stick for testing the volatility of race fuel. :laugh:

Attachments

• mystery gift 2.jpg
    mystery gift 2.jpg
    3.8 KB · Views: 77

mrmodine

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 2, 2002
Originally posted by Tree
OK attached is a pic of my mystery gift. Anyone have an idea what it's used for? Could be a billy club for squirrels. ;)  It was hand made by Rich, so I'm sure It will be useful and I won't know how I survived this long without one. Maybe somehow it will increase the horsepower on my KTM.  Or, maybe it's a dip stick for testing the volatility of race fuel. :laugh:

Alien anal probe maybe?

Moteaux

Professional Mud Tester
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 30, 2001
Originally posted by dirty~d~
Oops, I didn't see this thread before I created mine...

It arrived Friday... my own BuffWear in red flame! :aj: Now I can protect my girl hair and still look cool when I hang out with the guys.

Thank You motohead00!! :yeehaw:

You're welcome ~D~

I hope I picked the right item. A little elf ;) put a bug in my ear so I hope you enjoy it !!!

I am still offshore, but will be coming home Christmas Day. This will be the first time in 6 years that I have been on dry land on for Christmas. :yeehaw:

Randy

Last edited:

Top Bottom