yzeater

~SPONSOR~
May 21, 2001
I'm not sure if all the spodes out there have noticed it, but High Lord Gomer and wardy have really changed this room. Back in the day (i.e. 3 months ago), every other thread was about wheelies. But...now in here we actually learn about riding technique. I've recently gotten a lot of helpful information about woods riding. You guys have really helped out to make this website geared towards more mature riders, and you deserve our thanks.

gibbs_6

Jul 5, 2001
What's wrong with wheelies?:eek: ;) Yes I have also learned a bit on technique in here the past few months.Well more than a little bit.:)

Boozer

Oct 5, 2001
Nothing wrong with wheelies! just keep that damn foot over the rear brake and learn how to use it.
Also, speaking of wheelies, has anyone mastered those slow speed wheelies where the bike is totally verticle and the rear fender touches the ground? Nothing impresses a group of girls more than one of those! Oh, and this is my favoourite site. Everyone has a very positive and mature nature.

yardpro

Gone Bye-Bye
Oct 15, 2001
gomer's a pretty nice fella. He had an ugly over the bars last weekend at TNT. broke his helmet apart, and possibly knocked some sense into him:p Hope he heals up quick, and keep that in mind when you're using his advise:p
Gomer, thanks for the calls, sorry you cought me in the middle of something both times, hope you heal up quickly. I don't want any excuses when we get down to TNT.

High Lord Gomer

Poked with Sticks
Sep 26, 1999
I have Doctor's and Wife's Orders to take it real easy for a while. I doubt I'll be back on a bike before February...even then I'lve promised Lori I'd take it easy on the jumping for a while.

YZ...thanks. And YardPoo...I almost always preface my suggestions with a disclaimer about how poorly I ride (or how wel I wreck). :) (...and call me as soon as you're a Daddy!)

Top Bottom