Thanksgiving, whats everyone doing?

Tree

Lifetime Sponsor
I was just wondering what everyone was planning (Dirt riding related) for the Thanksgiving holiday. I'm still up in the air of where to go camping. I may go to Ocotillo but also was thinking of trying someplace new. Any ideas?

scar tissue

Lifetime Sponsor
I was either going to Ocotillo or Jawbone. Haven't decided which. If the people who invited us to Ocotillo come through, we'll probrably be there with the family.

i'll be riding up in Las Vegas, but was thinking of dropping off the trailer at gordons wells on the way to vegas, doing the turkey thing then going back to gordons for the rest of the weekend.

Ocotillo. Supposedly gonna be 35 Rv's and about 70 people in the group I was invited to go with. I won't know anybody, except my little brother I'm bringing out.

JPIVEY

Sponsoring Member<br>Club Moderator
I'll be at the RHR fund raising event in Lucerne, I hope they ave a good turn out.

yz250roost

Subscriber
I'll be at Dove springs, possible Jawbone, but we prefer Dove springs.

I can't camp overnight yet until jr is older so no camping that weekend. I can do day trips though.

kelsorat

Knucklehead Newbie
Not sure--Turkey day reserved for family stuff, but weekend before and after Thanksgiving day is a possibility

Dove springs, I may be out there as early as Tues. probably do alot of riding in Kelso valley, does anyone know if there is any snow? If anyone is out there we should go for a ride.

Tree

Lifetime Sponsor
It looks like I'm 80% sure we're going to go to Ocotillo Wells. I plan on heading down Weds. morning and staying through Sun. If anyone else is planning on going there let me know so we can get together. I plan on&nbsp;staying at&nbsp;hidden valley camp, its less crowded and there is some pretty good riding to the east and north. :thumb:

Boodac

Subscriber
Heck Im not sure what the plan is at this point. I was thinking either Red Mountain (Trona) or Stoddard Wells. Depending on the work schedule and the famaily plans I might be up to trying something new.

desert_racer

Lifetime Sponsor
We are going to join Tree and his family at Ocotillo Wells. We are going out Thursday morning and staying thru Sunday.