That's it. Brown is officially off my "A" list...

Status
Not open for further replies.

moto1313

Oct 9, 2000
Tell me the numbers

Tell me the numbers I have to check-believe me I would like to know. A shoulder separation that only needs taping and allows you to ride as agressively as it takes at a level that requires any real speed from MY experience is not a 3rd degree separation. The tendons are torn too badly to ride with a 3rd degree. (at least this is my understanding and personal experience). I did not call you a jackass-I said your jackass comments-there is a difference. I stand by that. I think S-Rat has it right. I would be very surprised if, in fact, you do race MX. What Brown does is go forward-we are all witnesses to this. He has added yet another potential winner to the pot every time the 125's line up. He makes watching pretty damn fun. But hey-what do I know-I'm just some geeky little accountant who doesn't know the numbers. Yarbo-as far as personal e-mail-I would rather beef with you in full view of the other members. And if by some chance you make a valid point-hey-nice change of pace. If not, well everyone can take a shot.:eek:

yarbonwick

Sponsoring Member
Mar 7, 2000
LOL pretty wound up now aren't you. That's good. Now go take a Prozac. :silly: As far as MX-racer, I'm not a steam locomotive engineer either. But I know when you're blowing smoke up my arse- RMDer.

super rat

Ass Clown at DRN
Mar 31, 2001
First off we are not talking about super rat and truespode or yarbon racing in the 30+ class. I am a very clean rider in the 30+ class I almost never make contact. Yarbon if you want too line up I'll be at the Four stroke national at Thunder Valley on the 18th and 19th, come on up it will be fun. Brown did not take out a lapper. I love Browns hard charging style and you saying that i dont get the point of a pointless post is not going to change my opion. If some one is all over your back wheel and you go as wide as posible you are asking for it, fastest line or not. I also like the schmuck statement, I'm sure you know him very well. The guy races dirt bikes for a living, its his career. It's easy for you to sit on your but and say he should have done this or that but untill you walk a mile in his shoes..... Oh, bubba or james, its not too hard to throw me off:o

Last edited:

holyroller1

Jun 20, 2001
I also tend to agree with Truespode here.

I really don't think Brown went into the race saying he was going to take out the Fonz.

And you can't really compare taking out a lapper to what Brown did. I to think it was at the least a borderline move.

Who are we to say what was actually going through his head.

holeshot

Crazy Russian
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 25, 2000
Here's a pic, for what it's worth...

troy01.jpg

moto1313

Oct 9, 2000
As usual

Great reply Yarbo. I like the way you make your point clear. I am not an engineer either, but then i don't give my opinions on it. And I am not wound up, I simply try to give a reasonable basis for every opinion I give. Take a lesson, boy.

yarbonwick

Sponsoring Member
Mar 7, 2000
Petulant child, you've dealt with numbers for so long you've seemingly can't make out the letters that formed the words "Want to go a round, email me." Stop wasting Okie's bandwidth with you rhetorical opinions that nobody here cares for except for your one little fan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom