B

biglou

From RacerX: Discovery Channel is having a four episode series called "The 5 Coolest Things" and will have shows on SX, FMX and Offroad dirtbiking, along with one show on roadracing. See the link below:

See if this works: RacerX Link.

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
Better bump this one up every weekend, Lou!  Thanks for the link! :)

CJG

Nov 24, 2001
I had heard that Matt LeBlanc was into motocross. Hopefully with him being involved this will be a positive show about bikes. Thanks for the link.

B

biglou

Yeah, Matt is a motohead. He has a real quick cameo during the credits in "Time To Ride" (the first one).

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
The article says it's on the "Discovery Home & Leisure Channel", not the regular "Discovery Channel". That sucks. I don't get the "Discovery Home & Leisure Channel" :(

Treejumper

2 wheeled idiot
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 9, 2000
Figured a Nancy like you, you'd have that channel. :)

Now i wonder if i have that channel too. :(

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
Well, I hope I'm wrong about the channel. I was wrong once before so you never know! :confused:

ktmboy

~SPONSOR~
Apr 1, 2001
If you all pony up and get DirecTv they offer that channel in one of their Super-basic packages. I just upgraded to get that channel!

scooter1130

Paragon Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 31, 2002
I finally found something that makes my recent upgrade to digital cable worth while :yeehaw:     Thanks for the info :thumb:

scooter1130

Paragon Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 31, 2002
No problem, but there will be a $10 cover charge collected at the door to cover anything you guys break

scooter1130

Paragon Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 31, 2002
OK....I'll waive the cover charge if you bring the beer :thumb:

Top Bottom