the best of Michigan

Wolf Child

Mi. Trail Riders
nothing says "post ride" like a nice frosty one.

I have currently in my possesion a nice collection of some of Michigan's finest post ride beverages, brewed right here in Battle creek, Grand rapids, and Holland. (disregard the one from WI :nener: )

any other MI brews worth looking into? in the name of discovery, of course. :laugh:

BadgerMan

Mi. Trail Riders
Bells Amber and Two Hearted Ales......good stuff! Watch out for that Two Hearted Ale....alcohol content is higher than average :nod:

Schmoz Brewery in Kentwood makes some good no frills beer. I like the Pail Ale. Sweeprider (aka, Wifey) won some free beer at their 5K run this past summer so we have been semi-regular customers since then. Saturday's special is a float with their own rootbeer.

Oh, and anything from a secret micro brewery near Saranac ;)

Last edited:

Wolf Child

Mi. Trail Riders
BadgerMan said:
Bells Amber and Two Hearted Ales......good stuff! Watch out for that Two Hearted Ale....alcohol content is higher than average :nod:

Schmoz Brewery in Kentwood makes some good beers. I like the Pail Ale. Sweeprider (aka, Wifey) won some free beer at their 5K run this past summer so we have been semi-regular customers since then.

Oh, and anything from a secret micro brewery near Saranac ;)

that stuff on the far left is nearly 9% and it has a "backwoods" cousin that is nearly 13%...mmmmmm.... tatsey. :nod:

Now I know why you cant ride Saturday.....you aint going to be concious!

bje

Wolf Child said:
nothing says "post ride" like a nice frosty one.
Keep it up and I'm going to be categorizing my new American bro's as "Honorary Certified Canadian Hosers" :cool:

Take off... to the great white north, eh...

Some things in life are universal.....like the love of beautiful women, bikes, and beer

Wolf Child

Mi. Trail Riders
bje said:
Keep it up and I'm going to be categorizing my new American bro's as "Honorary Certified Canadian Hosers" :cool:

Take off... to the great white north, eh...

Some things in life are universal.....like the love of beautiful women, bikes, and beer

nice use of the theme song from "stange brew". :rotfl:

THERE'S A REASON WHY IT TASTES LIKE CRAP, IT'S THE MUCK WATER FROM THE DETROIT RIVER THEY USE TO BREW IT!!! :nener:

Evart

Wolf Child said:
you riding evart on Sunday?

WOLF CHILD, GIVE ME AN I.V. BAG FULL OF SAM ADAMS OCTOBERFEST AND I'M IN HOPS HEAVEN!!! :cool: I'LL TRY TO FIND SOME TODAY AND BRING WITH TOMMOROW. :) I'M KEEPING MY FINGERS CROSSED FOR GOOD WEATHER. :bang:

IS SANDMAN COMING???

DAVE L.

Wolf Child

Mi. Trail Riders
D.LEATHERS said:
WOLF CHILD, GIVE ME AN I.V. BAG FULL OF SAM ADAMS OCTOBERFEST AND I'M IN HOPS HEAVEN!!! :cool: I'LL TRY TO FIND SOME TODAY AND BRING WITH TOMMOROW. :) I'M KEEPING MY FINGERS CROSSED FOR GOOD WEATHER. :bang:

IS SANDMAN COMING???

DAVE L.

I tried to get some this morning but i forgot you cant buy on sunday morings in MI (or at all here)

Wolf Child said:
I tried to get some this morning but i forgot you cant buy on sunday morings in MI (or at all here)
YOU MUST BE IN THE INFAMOUS OTTAWA COUNTY :nener: I JUST HAD REG. SAM ADAMS I NEVER FOUND ANY OCTOBERFEST :yell: IT WAS NICE TO PUT A FACE WITH A NAME, I WISH WE COULD HAVE DONE A GROUP INTRO OF WHO EVERYONE WAS. :bang: OH WELL NEXT RIDE :ride:
SEE YA!!!

DAVE L.