Wolverine423

~SPONSOR~
Oct 2, 2005
Ya I could let Kiel's dad in on a few things that would send him head first through the roof of his transporter :laugh: . By the way you two :uh: young guns should know better than counting DW out of anything....da fat lady ain't singing yet!

PS. Remember anything goes.

TCTrailrider

Jan 19, 2004
CW250 said:
This anything goes business is why im glad we are more than 10 rows apart.

Don't you worry about DW playin a little dirty. This is a simple business deal. Your a poor college kid, no money to pay tuition or buy bikes and parts. The old man is a bit off his rocker but but playing dirty with you is going to cost him some $. Won't happen, he can't catch you anyway. Now if you are starting 10 rows back, hope for short restarts, passing could be tough. :nod:

TCTrailrider

Jan 19, 2004
CW, another business deal in the works. I know you and many others rely on the help of DW to get the suspension set up really good, he does know his stuff. Throwing down the challenge at new bike time may be bad timing. That new ride may toss you into the woods with no warning. :bang: Maybe he will play dirty. :yikes:

xcracer1123

May 30, 2007
hahaha you all forget..us "young pups" arn't dumb. you see DW just happens to be riding BEHIND us..so in the unfortanuate event that our bikes take a poop..he still has to ride past us..then the tables turn :boss:

slowone

Aug 4, 2006
You young pups may not be dumb but naivety and youth only get you so far. If DW is coming up on you cause you have bike problems you better hide in the ferns so he doesn't run your azzes over. I'm gonna side with TCT and put my money on the old man in this contest. You see, wisdom gained through the struggles that come with living and age, nine times out of ten, kicks the chit out of God given youth. Good luck boys.....hehehe :ohmy:

fatherandson

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 3, 2001
Who says he has to catch you on the trail to MESS with you....a little adjustment hear...a little adjustment there....I am sure the youngins will be distracted this weekend by young women and the superstars of offroad racing.

Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
fatherandson said:
Who says he has to catch you on the trail to MESS with you....a little adjustment hear...a little adjustment there....I am sure the youngins will be distracted this weekend by young women and the superstars of offroad racing.

Ya DW just spin those clickers all the way to the right and the pogo sticks in the first section will give ya the points ya need. By the time their arm pump go's away you will have a nice big cushion. :nod:

Bettter keep a close eye on the white stallion two fiddy 'til the flag drops. :yikes: That Kiel is kinda shifty. :debil:

xcracer1123

May 30, 2007
Fred T said:
Bettter keep a close eye on the white stallion two fiddy 'til the flag drops. :yikes: That Kiel is kinda shifty. :debil:

Theres is no need to keep n eye on that bike..DW knows that me n cody dont need to be messin with his stuff to win..n yea turning them clickers will just turnin that pumpkin backin into the kiwi that i was riding so no biggie :nener:

CW250

Jan 31, 2007
haha, yeah i've already got the clickers all written down along with the sag. I will be checking them all with 30min to go on the clock.

Wolverine423

~SPONSOR~
Oct 2, 2005
I seen the finished product and it ain't pretty :yikes:

DW

Last edited:

Shagy100

Sep 4, 2006
Fred T said:
Ya DW just spin those clickers all the way to the right and the pogo sticks in the first section will give ya the points ya need. By the time their arm pump go's away you will have a nice big cushion. :nod:

well fred if the kids got a steering dampener heck id turn that all the way up too :laugh:

CW250

Jan 31, 2007
fatherandson said:
Tbone's front tire always seems to find AA riders (or potential AA riders). Watch out!!
I for sure don't want to be in front of you, last time I seen you tried really, I mean really hard not to hit some poor victim. The person wasn't a AA rider so the front brake went on hard and was sent flying over the bars. Now if that was a AA rider it would have been all over. :laugh:

nzambon

Apr 19, 2003
Distraction's thats easy Dw just give freddy's daughter some money and have her tease cody. Then sit back and watch the show thats funny in its self. heck even freddy might get involved. Flash I just got 2 250 2008 xc's 1 is spoken for the other won't last long Iam sure

Wolverine423

~SPONSOR~
Oct 2, 2005
Shat...All's someone has to do is tell Cody that Mastin is serving up Pop Tarts & Oreo’s and HoHo’s for dinner and he's gone! Hell I could take the front wheels off both of their bikes and neither one of them would give a shat until the last Oreo is gone.

xcracer1123

May 30, 2007
Wolverine423 said:
Shat...All's someone has to do is tell Cody that Mastin is serving up Pop Tarts & Oreo’s and HoHo’s for dinner and he's gone! Hell I could take the front wheels off both of their bikes and neither one of them would give a shat until the last Oreo is gone.

DW I'm ashamed..I thought I gave you the AA riders super fast secret..then you come on here n break the news..N to top it off you got it ALL WRONG..its pop tarts, oreo's, HoHo's & DONUTS and there all for breakfast !!!

Wolverine423

~SPONSOR~
Oct 2, 2005
Kiel - Hopefully you’re going to see a big knobby donut to chew Sunday morning. :cool:

slowone

Aug 4, 2006
Wolverine423, ya ever seen knobby prints on a forehead? Pretty funny, maybe you should take your digital camera so you can show your buddies what they look like after running your kid and his buddy down! :)

FlyinRyan

~SPONSOR~
Mar 19, 2001
Kiel, you are on official AA probation for giving out the AA go fast secret. In order for you to be off probation you will have to spend the night in the "bath house" in the nudiest colony at Roselawn on Saturday night...........................

xcracer1123

May 30, 2007
FlyinRyan said:
Kiel, you are on official AA probation for giving out the AA go fast secret. In order for you to be off probation you will have to spend the night in the "bath house" in the nudiest colony at Roselawn on Saturday night...........................

Haha i'v been close to doin that..2 years ago when I broke down in there..but yea have your camera ready because there is gonna be one PURDY bike at roselawn

Last edited:
Top Bottom