FlyinRyan

~SPONSOR~
Mar 19, 2001
I've been up there at night, it's not a purdy site!!

I'll have the camera ready for sure. You better hold up the IL AA honor this weekend and not let those MI guys beat you! I'll hate to put up a pic of an IL boy in pink, but I will do it.

Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
FlyinRyan said:
I've been up there at night, it's not a purdy site!!

I'll have the camera ready for sure. You better hold up the IL AA honor this weekend and not let those MI guys beat you! I'll hate to put up a pic of an IL boy in pink, but I will do it.

One of the Dusendangs got in front of Kiel, I'll let that guy tell the story. Harrison ended up pretty good this year but the dustiest race I've ever ridden.
FT

CW250

Jan 31, 2007
The white stallion is going to be sporting them next weekend. As Kiel and I rode the same minute to helped each other to win this bet.

fatherandson

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 3, 2001
White stallion? You did not hear the story of the three year old who thought the bike looked like a COW? You know me...I had to repeat the story and he heard me. He stepped out of the trailer and saw the 3 year, her six year old sister and their mom. I am sure his tongue was bloody - he was biting it so hard. LMAO!!
Maybe we can fit some accessories to the pink handguards...maybe a MOOOO button.

CW250

Jan 31, 2007
I was pondering about the decision between stallion and cow. I know I am riding on someone else's machine. But i will see about putting a sticker on the inside of the guards... "Got Milk?"

Last edited:

Wolverine423

~SPONSOR~
Oct 2, 2005
Harrisonenduro07039.jpg
Cow my azz. See what to much sugar does to you.

Wolverine423

~SPONSOR~
Oct 2, 2005
Pink handguards for Roselawn are gonna really suck! But the girls at the nudie camp will be all over them :nener:

PS. I'll put a BIG EE sticker on them.

Wolverine423

~SPONSOR~
Oct 2, 2005
Harrisonenduro07035.jpg

Fatherandson - My mechanic really pays attention to detail at all the restarts since he got his new glasses!

Wolverine423

~SPONSOR~
Oct 2, 2005
10fourtyOz on that. Sharp at as a furniture tack and a wiz with crossword puzzles!

fatherandson

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 3, 2001
Hey smartazz - check out midwestenduros.com....Looks like you will get your picture in a magazine and A LOT of attention at the race. "THE BET" is being advertised on the website. NICE!!!!!

Wolverine423

~SPONSOR~
Oct 2, 2005
Sum Beach. That’s a real popular website too! :yikes: Running my bike outa gas at Marquette in '05 taught me a valuable lesson - Mess'n around with these young guns has too.

They both rode well on their new bikes! :cool: {Better than I anticipated of course lol} At this point in my career I'm just glad to be tying them in a few sections. The changing of the guards is just around the corner for a few districts and I think it's great to be on the inside of it.

Stop on by the rig Saturday to see the pimped out copper & white KTM with pink handguards for a few laughs. I'll be serving doughnuts & pie for the slow guys and broccoli & carrots to the fast ones. ;)

PS. I should have let Kiel change his own front tire Saturday night as he done such a good job on the first one. :laugh:
Funny thing is I said upon reassembly "Do YOU want to put the tube in or have ME do it?" Go figure....

DW

xcracer1123

May 30, 2007
haha I think that purdy bike will make a great front page picture on cycle news magizine next month !!! but yea it was a fun lil bet that drew alot of attn...i knew we should have involved a certain mastin in that deal though :)

fatherandson

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 3, 2001
We can NOT let this post die yet...there are photos on midwestenduros.com thanks to Flyin Ryan.
Good job getting the sponsors some additional advertising! I'll have to check with AR about making full production of these colorful deflectors.

Wolverine423

~SPONSOR~
Oct 2, 2005
Tbone thanks for your support.

Dorie says the photographer took good pic's. Go figure....

Last edited:

Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
But there's more.......

Quote taken from another web site:

>>Sat. was good and tight,just the way I like 'em.I drained my camelback on the 2nd lap and still had one to go!Wonder how many got burned by the 12 mph first lap avg.?Can't remember when i've been that tired in only 30 or so miles,Great job hill&gully members!Sun. was outstanding! They had done alot of work cutting trail and I really had a good time getting the you know what beat outta me,you guys are sick!The only downfall was I had 3 friends coming sunday only and gave there names at sign-up to reserve "our" riding together on the same minute (just like the old days=before we got busy w/jobs/wife/kids) only to see that givin away to another group of 3 (one with PINK handguards ??? <<

:yikes: :rotfl:

Last edited:

Wolverine423

~SPONSOR~
Oct 2, 2005
:rotfl: That guy ended up having 4 AA riders on his minute! That explains why he didn’t say one word to us all day. Glad to see there was no favoritism going on in Roselawn :cool:

Top Bottom