CW250

Jan 31, 2007
Kiel Mueller a AA rider and I came to the conclusion to put this story to rest, in whose going to beat who, including my dad! For fun we added a custom new color to EE's hand guard line...PINK !!!! and the loser of us three will have to be sporting them at ROSELAWN !!!. :laugh:

slowone

Aug 4, 2006
One of you guys will be really cute with pretty pink on your bike. You guys should add the multi-color streamers you see on little girls bicycles in to the deal, just duct tape em' to your handguards and let em' fly.

Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
I think pink will look nice with all that white plastic don't you Cody?

CW250

Jan 31, 2007
sure do fred. I don't want to put the cart before the horse though, i just have 2/3 chance of not sporting them.

Wolverine423

~SPONSOR~
Oct 2, 2005
See what I had to put up with all weekend! Jeez I take them two clowns out riding for a couple of days and set both their new bikes up for them as well, then on the last day when both bike are dialed in we get back to the shop and the two clowns pull out the pink handguards on me....What is AFM32 DW gonna say no?...Bullshat I'll train justa little bit harder! :cool:

Don Marsh

~SPONSOR~
Jun 5, 2001
CW,
as you have silently went to the dark side (or team BLUE!) I don't think that Pink will go very well with Blue but my money would be on DW having new PINK bling on the White PUMPKIN..............
Don

PS Congrats on the new scooter

Wolverine423

~SPONSOR~
Oct 2, 2005
FlyinRyan said:
I'll have the camera ready at Roselawn and I'll make sure the loser gets on the front page of MidwestEnduros.com and will try my best to get the pic in Cycle USA!
:yikes:

Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
FlyinRyan said:
I'll have the camera ready at Roselawn and I'll make sure the loser gets on the front page of MidwestEnduros.com and will try my best to get the pic in Cycle USA!

I can now see DW riding his MTB about 1000 miles this week to train. He'll probably be running a hole shot device on his forks at the start controls and be swearing at riders ahead of him to move over before they leave the line. :nod: AFM32

CW250

Jan 31, 2007
Even if everybody knew i wasn't going to beat DW, I know people would hope i beat DW just to see his bike with pink hand gaurds after seeing his reaction to a pink seat on his mountain bike.

Smit-Dog

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 28, 2001
Shouldn't be much of a stretch.... Wasn't CW caught sportin' pink Barbie streamers and toolbag at the '06 LM?

2006_07_022.sized.jpg

2006_07_016.sized.jpg

2006_07_020.sized.jpg

2006_07_015.sized.jpg

Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
CW250 said:
Even if everybody knew i wasn't going to beat DW, I know people would hope i beat DW just to see his bike with pink hand gaurds after seeing his reaction to a pink seat on his mountain bike.

Ya got any pink vinyl and a stapler????? :p

bbarel

Mi. Trail Riders
Apr 13, 2003
slowone said:
You guys should add the multi-color streamers you see on little girls bicycles in to the deal
And throw in a pink skirt to make it a little more interesting. p.s. I heard Fred has an extra one.

nzambon

Apr 19, 2003
Smartazz kid, does'nt he know respect. Hey DW cut the funds to that boy that will teach him. Then he'll be sucking up to fredt even more. Get ready fred he's coming. Oh but then pink might not be bad for a flat lander that goes both ways.

Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
nzambon said:
Smartazz kid, does'nt he know respect. Hey DW cut the funds to that boy that will teach him. Then he'll be sucking up to fredt even more. Get ready fred he's coming. Oh but then pink might not be bad for a flat lander that goes both ways.

I can't go both ways I don't have any turn signals on my dual sport. :cool:

What is this about a pink skirt? Bret you been spending too much time smelling diesel fuel on the public transportation buss?

Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
Smit-Dog said:
They say memory is the first (or second :think: ) thing to go...

http://www.dirtrider.net/forums3/showpost.php?p=1164674&postcount=31

That was our ol pal Napper causing trouble. :nener: I still think bucket head has been smelling too much diesel fuel though.:nod:

Smit puppy aren't you supposed to be working on D 14 Moto talley points so we all know the standings before the Harrison and Rose log II races?? Git ta work boy.....too much internet forum distractions for you. :|

Smit-Dog

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 28, 2001
Fred T said:
Smit puppy aren't you supposed to be working on D 14 Moto talley points so we all know the standings before the Harrison and Rose log II races?? Git ta work boy.....too much internet forum distractions for you. :|
If I could do it Freddy it would have been done already! It's out of my hands though... The MotoTally developer guy who needs to work on it just got back in town from a 2 week bachelor party / wedding / honeymoon boondoogle.

And now that he's back, there are a few critical things he's working on to get in place in time for the national this weekend.

xcracer1123

May 30, 2007
haha the side bet that DW wasnt let in one was the loser of the points chase at the end of the year runs PINK plastic all next season..me n cody already have a set of white (i mean) pink plastic ready to slap on that beast

fatherandson

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 3, 2001
xcracer1123 said:
haha the side bet that DW wasnt let in one was the loser of the points chase at the end of the year runs PINK plastic all next season..me n cody already have a set of white (i mean) pink plastic ready to slap on that beast

You young pups need to find a way to finish a race before making too plans. My money is on the old man. Especially when CW and XCR need to find a way to finance their racing. DW - I think we need to talk to XCR's father this weekend. :nener:

xcracer1123

May 30, 2007
fatherandson said:
You young pups need to find a way to finish a race before making too plans. My money is on the old man. Especially when CW and XCR need to find a way to finance their racing. DW - I think we need to talk to XCR's father this weekend. :nener:

well im pretty sure that our hand guards r gonna be sucha hit than were gonna have to start selling them..im sure there are plenty of people willing to buy them n slap then on DW bike..Freddy n Fathernson might find a set on there bike too :)

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom