fatherandson

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 3, 2001
I agree FredT. I refuse to respond to any of insults or provocations = fewer responses recently.

I hope to spend more time on MTR talking to my riding buddies.

Mike

Matt R

Oct 9, 2004
Since everyone on this forum agrees that "The Bottom Line" should be banned, the Administrator should delete his account and ban his IP address. That way, he can not create a new account using the same computer (at least make it difficult for him to return).

TBL is a forum terrorist and just wants to cause trouble. Everything he writes is in an attacking manner. Isn't there some general forum rules about this type of behavior?

Okiewan: Please do us all a favor and delete TBL's account.

Thanks!

3KDXXR2

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 3, 2002
I agree with Fred and Matt, Well said guys. Curtis

Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
morgan said:
I'm not 100% sure but I think someone's went by-by. M.

:cool: He...he...he...

Now lets get back to talking about fun stuff and let this go away......

Dec 19, 2004
Fred T said:
"...and unfounded accusations."
Fred

The scary thing here, Fred; is that nary a one of you has had the inclination to proclaim that anything I have said here is not actually the truth.(it may be painful to read...yet they are just simple facts).

What has never been explained to you (and what really gets your goat) is that not only is your sport in decline....but future pressures on the land you forever want to call "your own"...will be enormous enough that the concept of multi-use parallel trails is a given.

Again, the question remains as to whether your group wants to be viewed as people who work together with others to make this happen...or individuals who try to grab as much land as they can for themselves when they can (see the recent Huron Forest Land Grab Proposal) yet still try and pass themselves off as members of an "undivided" community.(your leadership's present strategy).

It's your call/your legacy....yet the people extending their hand out to you at this juncture in the history of the trail system?..."unfortunately"....can't decide this for you.

Last edited:

Nestrick

Mi. Trail Riders
Aug 6, 2003
Hey Folks

I appreciate all the "positive" input regarding this important topic and additionally apologize for the "negativity" that crept into the system. I truly meant to provide an assessment of the current spectrum of views upon which our trail system will be judged, maintained and updated in the future. As I have been away from home for several days I was unaware of the 'activities' herein. Looks like those who are not willing to listen, provide logical input, and perhaps most importantly, compromise have been eradicated from our electronic world.

In light of the fact that the Michigan Trail System was conceived and maintained by motorcyclists over several decades ... I sincerely hope our continued suggestions and guidance will be accepted regarding its future direction.

terry nestrick :cool:

barkbuster67

Nov 6, 2002
I have no idea what's going here, but I AGREE with FREDT!!!!
Ya know, what he said.

FredT, I didn't know you were one of the founding fathers of this particular forum? Well done :cool: :worship:

Are you not also the creator of Team PTP? My God man, when do you rest?

Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
barkbuster67 said:
I have no idea what's going here, but I AGREE with FREDT!!!!
Ya know, what he said.

FredT, I didn't know you were one of the founding fathers of this particular forum? Well done :cool: :worship:

Are you not also the creator of Team PTP? My God man, when do you rest?

Actually the story of team PTP go's back a little farther than that and I'll have to tell it to you over a beer some time. I had a little help from my 'ol pal Napper...he has a way with words ya know. Although team managment has been keeping me busy but napper has been helping keep team points scores.

Top Bottom