JuliusPleaser

Too much of a good thing.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 22, 2000
I have taken it upon myself to start this thread. With the cooperation of the DRN rank and file, this thread should be a place for us to cajole, whine, plead, beg, or otherwise coerce our more illustrious no-show members into attending DW'02. However, as with most innocent threads, I'm sure it will degenerate into mudslinging, name-calling, and mangled picture posting. (But only if we're lucky.)

I'll start. He's truly a BIG part of the DRN family, and yet. . .he's not planning to attend Dirtweek '02. He assails us daily with earthy, down home posts that contain all the flavor of a freshly baked Idaho 'tater. He's everyones favorite secretary. . .I give you: XRPredator! <A light smattering of applause, followed by muted giggles and murmurs>

Well, Mr Pred. . .what do you have to say for yourself? How can you justify smoking huge amounts of bandwidth on a daily basis, and yet. . .you say you cannot attend the annual dance?

The world is waiting. :moon:

Timr

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 26, 1999
I'll second Pleazer's motion for XRP's attendance. Furthermore, I propose that should Pred choose not to attend that his daily access to DRN become limited to 15 minutes per day for a period of 1-month. :)

That'll teach him to blow off the family reunion.

JuliusPleaser

Too much of a good thing.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 22, 2000
Good idea, Tim.

We don't take family reunions lightly down here in the South. That's how most of us meet our wives. :uh:

B

biglou

I'm also gunnin' for the Pred. And as a side, I'm gonna throw out my paisan, zio! What's amatta you? You no lika my garlic breath? :debil:

Lemming

Looking for single women!
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 19, 2000
What worries me more than the people who aren't coming are some on the ones that are. For instance, Gomer is listed twice!!!! One Gomer I can take, but two Gomers is going too far :scream:

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
We have mangled, bruised, and broken spodes that WILL attend and perfectly healthy 1.0+BSWIFT members that need the Whambulance. We must have a Whambulance driver.

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
Matters not to me... I'd go if I had to use a walker to get around.

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
Originally posted by Okiewan
Matters not to me... I'd go if I had to use a walker to get around.
There will likely be a few of those :scream: ! Heal up guys, see ya at DW02! :)

gospeedracer

Chat Mom
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 8, 2000
Come on Pred, if you don't go, who's going to get the coffee for all the ladies in the morning. ;)

And Zio, I know you're shy, but isn't this taking it a step too far? Baby steps.......baby steps.. :p

oldguy

Always Broken
Dec 26, 1999
And now I think we must start working on the number 3 truant PapaKeith come on follow along big guy ...there's no place like cooperland, there's no place like cooperland, there's no place like cooperland. Now repeat and click your heels as you say it

and offrodr you can follow along also

380EXCman

Sponsoring Member
Sep 15, 1999
Well, Mr Pred. . .what do you have to say for yourself?
And dont try and tell us its to far! Or you cant get the time off. Or that you dont have the scrilla.........

So what is it..... Too shy? Cant ride? They dont come much uglier or slower than me and Im not affraid to go.......... :moon: There is plenty of room in my truck. Heck between me, you and dave we would only have about 900 lbs in that front seat! :aj:

thumbs

Tony 'da Rat
Oct 16, 2000
I'll second the Zio vote. The more paisans the merrier.

Hey BigLou - maybe you can intice him with a Canoli offer that he can't refuse.

B

biglou

Originally posted by thumbs
I'll second the Zio vote. The more paisans the merrier.

Hey BigLou - maybe you can intice him with a Canoli offer that he can't refuse.
That's the ticket! I'll call mama today! No kidding. :)
And I'll bring the espresso maker, too. Coffee and canolies, it doesn't get any better than that. :cool:
Let's see, it'll be like the meeting of the five families at CL with me, Thumbs, Elk, zio, and, uh, who was the fifth one again? :confused:

And Papakeith, c'mon! That beautiful red sand/clay track is just begging for that new(er) CR500 to put the hurtin' on it! I'll give you a lift for the last 5 hours of the trip. Just make it to KC, it's only, what, about 1500 miles?! :debil:

Thump

Jr Admin Type
Jan 17, 2000
Offroadr, whats the deal? You are being called out bubba. You can't hold out.... you want to be there.... it is just a few hours from your house for Christ sake. Even Elk is going!

Pred and Papa... think Cooperland is big enough to have them both there? Sure would be fun to try. You two show and we will have a tag team wrestling match.... Pred and Papa Vs AJ and Okie.

Zio... he is in the same boat as CanadianBiotch... too scared to make it.

Offroadr

Ready to bang some trees!
Jan 4, 2000
pleading the 5th

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
Lou if there is Canoli involved you can call me Zio.

CanadianRidr

Sponsoring Member
Oct 22, 2001
Zio... he is in the same boat as CanadianBiotch... too scared to make it.

Well....I.......you........ :debil:
Biotch? LOL

Well I AM pretty far away, if I were to go I would like to bring my own bike which would mean a long long drive.

Believe me thump I have tried to figure this out....I came out with this.

Total Distance: 3078.85 km Total Estimated Time: 36 hours, 60 minutes :scream: If I could fly out I would miss the school, but I would be out 3 days there and 3 back.
The longest drive I made so far was 3 hours LOL.

I will tell you this, I WILL make it out next year, mark this thread, save it do whatever you like.

But I will be there for 03, and all the signature swappers and biotch callers will get a Canadian smackdown :aj: (ed note see pic, you will be eating this LOL :confused: )

PS. Thump ill make sure you and elky get behind THIS at DW03, wanna roost sammich? :p

Attachments

• dsc00216.jpg
    dsc00216.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 447
Last edited:

Rooster

Today's Tom Sawyer
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 24, 2000
Talk is cheap, it takes money to buy whiskey!

(Cajun guy from Waterboy voice on)

You can dooo eeeeeeet!

(Voice off)

36 hours and 60 minutes? (Hey, does that mean I'm only five foot twelve inches tall?) Pshawwwww. Nuttin to it man. Just grab a fellow riding buddy, and drive in shifts. If you leave Sunday morning, you can be there by Monday night, no problem. I know, that's one long haul, and I can't say that I would seriously consider it either. Maybe if I could spend three days on the way down or something. I hate windshield time.

School? You gotta be kidding me! I bagged classes for things of MUCH less importance than Dirt Week!

CanadianRidr

Sponsoring Member
Oct 22, 2001
School? You gotta be kidding me!
Well it's College and thanks to College I don't have my CRF and new truck :whiner: :whiner:

It will be worked out with Canadian members next year and we will definately go out in shifts.

Rooster

Today's Tom Sawyer
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 24, 2000
That's what I meant, college. I used to bag classes just to go hang out in the park and drink beer and flip the frisbee around. Sadly, I ended up on the street looking for a job, because my grades directly reflected my attendance!

We still got 63 days to work on you, look how long Elk held out before he caved to the plaground bullyin.....errr....I mean peer pressure. :)

Pokie

Administrator
May 7, 1999
Galena, IL
Gomer is so deparate to come, he will clone himself and be there twice! plus his numerous family.... so there!...
or is one gomer taking the place of Offroadr? hmmmmm?

Top Bottom