B

biglou

I'm personally calling out the following two members: XRPredator and RM_Guy! :p

Both you guys know that you would make a bunch of people smile if you were to show up, even for a day or two. I'm extending the offer publically, that you guys are covered for whatever you need. Food, place to sleep, bike, whatever. Come on, it's been too long already and we're all too good of friends to not meet in person. What better place than at THE family reunion? Come in late Thursday/early Friday and leave late Saturday/early Sunday. That's only a couple days away from the families at the most. I promise I'll try not to impulsively hug you, although I can't say the same for zio...

Let me tell ya, last year, first day zio was there, we were all kinda hangin' under the big top, and zio quietly says to no one in particular, "This is everything I figured it would be", or somethig like that. I'm telling ya, there is a special vibe in the air that is beyond description. It's the vacation of a lifetime, once a year.

What say ye?

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
Originally posted by High Lord Gomer
I talked to YT_GUy today and even offered to talk to the little woman to smooth things out for him. He wouldn't give me her number.
You want to talk to my wife but I'm still terrified that you will eventually get a hold of my secretary :scream: :eek:

WaltCMoto

Sponsoring Member
Jan 1, 2001
Ah Gomers like a puddy cat, he wont do them any harm, plus think of how much the ladies will think of you after dealing with him

zio

Mr. Atlas
Jul 28, 2000
Gomer's on to something. It's not these guys who need convincing. Their wives need to know about the fringe benefits of letting them go away for so long. Staying up late every night, drinking beer, carousing with single women, bragging about how much of a Steve McQueen they are in the sack....

It's like taxes but worse- I started paying for it in January, but won't see the benefits until October. I wanted to go to the Valentine's Day ride again this year, but I hadn't come close to paying for DW yet. I also wanted to go camping with the guys a few weekends ago.... I hear they had a blast.

mx547

Ortho doc's wet dream
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 24, 2000
didn't rm_guy come to dw 01 at casey? i thought i remembered meeting him, could be wrong.

i will predict now that pred will never come. :debil:

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
I was at DW' 01 in spirit but never actually made the trip. I hope you were impressed with the guy you met though!

Dapper

Sponsoring Member
Jan 25, 2002
Come on RM_Guy you know you want to go to DW. I've been married 25 years and my wife can't wait to get rid of me for a week. You have to mope around and tell her everyone is going and you wish you could go. It will wear her down or bring her for a couple of days. Come on Dave we need another Damn Yankee. We'll miss you :whiner:
Pred get your butt to DW no excuses :confused:

mx547

Ortho doc's wet dream
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 24, 2000
Originally posted by RM_guy
I was at DW' 01 in spirit but never actually made the trip. I hope you were impressed with the guy you met though!

glad it wasn't you. he was a spode. j/k

i met a rm_something. was it rm_boy maybe?

Top Bottom