intmach

~SPONSOR~
Feb 10, 2002
http://www.naturaltrails.org/issues

Now before you spout off to these guys thru emails or what not. Make sure you spell check and proof read your email so as not to look like a angry child. Also have some respect for these people even if it sounds like they have no respect for you.

If your a parent maybe have your child email them with there thoughts.

It's funny how it's the ATV's (this group considers dirtbikes as atv's) fault for all these deaths. Not the fact that there are still uniformed parents out there that allow their children to ride without helmets or protective gear..
If you get anything out of this read.... Please, if you see someone without a helmet (especially a small child) riding.. Stop them and inform the parent or them of the threat they are poseing to our sport.. No only will they get hurt, but we also suffer from there stupidity...
Paul

Last edited:

intmach

~SPONSOR~
Feb 10, 2002
What no-one finds this disconcerning. 90% of this website is false. Read some of the .pdf files on how ineffcient a two-stroke motor is. 20-30% of the fuel passes directly thru the motor.. WHAT... You have to be kidding me.. Come on guys and gals, you have to standup for your rights or you will loose them... You wonder why there are no good public places to ride in places like IL.. HUH..
Paul

490Dave

Mar 18, 2003
Its staggering the shear number of these orginizations that exist today, and i dont know of one single person who associates themselves with any of these org's. Who are these people?
Lets hope they dont organize......

MikeT

~SPONSOR~
Jan 17, 2001
It is sad and I and I admit, it is just getting tiring trying to write letters, call senators and continuously fight these enviro wacko's. No, I don't pour raw gas into streams and dump my motor oil in the lake, but man our bikes just don't do that much damage. Well I guess it would bother them since we are "hurting" their god. The one they worship, is the earth itself.

It is just plain sad. I just keep on riding and do my best to not bother anyone. You see with people like these, there is just nothing we can do to convince them that we can ride and not injure anything. We can live, ride, and enjoy the same earth they do. It's our God given right just the same as theirs.

I can understand their beef with people who dump trash everywhere and pour their old gas and oil into the ground, but why don't you just leave the rest of us alone!

Now I'll just go back to riding my dirt bike and eating some freshly grilled MEAT! (Just like to get the PITA people going also) :)

MikeT

~SPONSOR~
Jan 17, 2001
Originally posted by JPIVEY
Same Horse sh*t different website
EXACTLY!

Top Bottom