***** freak.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 5, 2000
robwbright said:
My, how times have changed. . . ;)

And they call it "progress". :laugh:

Flygirl

Jul 28, 2006
OMG!!! I can't believe there were only a couple of replies to this...too funny. I just have to say that I'm a "carefreer" and love it. Don't have to have a job, just take care of the house and husband...might seem a bit odd to some women but if they try it they might like it :-) It's just a different kind of full-time job. Get to do whatever I want..I just make sure there is a meal on the table, clean clothes for work, razors, deoderant, etc...not a bad deal if you ask me. He tells me his friends are a little jealous about the way I take care of him and wished their wives would at least make dinner. I take pride in the fact that I take care of my husband....he spoils me rotten in return and takes me riding everytime he goes even though I worry about holding him up on the trail. Life is good :-) Oh...I only have one sister and she's taken, heehee.

XRpredator

AssClown SuperPowers
Damn Yankees
Aug 2, 2000
Flygirl said:
OMG!!! I can't believe there were only a couple of replies to this...
that's because I think everyone who's been on the interweb for a while has seen it.

Heck, I think I heard it back on the Rush Limbo progrum back in 95 or so.

mx547

Ortho doc's wet dream
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 24, 2000
Flygirl said:
OMG!!! I can't believe there were only a couple of replies to this...too funny. I just have to say that I'm a "carefreer" and love it. Don't have to have a job, just take care of the house and husband...might seem a bit odd to some women but if they try it they might like it :-) It's just a different kind of full-time job. Get to do whatever I want..I just make sure there is a meal on the table, clean clothes for work, razors, deoderant, etc...not a bad deal if you ask me. He tells me his friends are a little jealous about the way I take care of him and wished their wives would at least make dinner. I take pride in the fact that I take care of my husband....he spoils me rotten in return and takes me riding everytime he goes even though I worry about holding him up on the trail. Life is good :-) Oh...I only have one sister and she's taken, heehee.

this is a joke, right? ladies like you don't really exist.

Flygirl

Jul 28, 2006
I'm going to assume that's a compliment :-) Here's the short story....I'm 39, I've worked from the time I was 13 so when it comes to working hard I've been there. Met my husband 10 yrs. ago, he always told me that I didn't have to work if I didn't want to. Took me 6 of those years fighting with the idea of being taken care of and the fear of losing my independence (which never happened) when I finally decided to go for it. All I've done is take a different job...I may not be recognized for employee of the year but there is a great satisfaction in what I do. Some women choose being succesful in a career and their homes and families come second...that's ok for them. Oh, I could go on and on but this is turning into a novel as it is :-) My brother in law just replied to the article saying..."can you say stepford" :-) Good thing I have a excellent sense of humor too! Have a good day :-)

Green Horn

aka Chip Carbone
N. Texas SP
Jun 20, 1999
mx547 said:
this is a joke, right? ladies like you don't really exist.
I'm married to one "almost" like that. She stays at home and takes care of the household. Laundry, dinner etc... Although dinner doesn't always happen but then again we have 3 kids that she keeps up with while I'm at work/ sleeping.

Top Bottom