The Great Canadian Turkey Point Ride.

MRRMX

Nov 24, 1999
Originally posted by Peer Lovell
MRRMX, for your info. I was lucky enough to get a private audience with the Popster when he was here in town. He blessed my CR. Look out.
Well Mr. Lovell ...Thats just not fair to the rest of us. We Lay man riders
are just going to have to Bow to you and the Haloed ride you have. Can we ride in your holiest of roost on the glorious day we meet to ride? Forgive us for we are weak.

Dapper

Sponsoring Member
Jan 25, 2002
We won't be there until Saturday around noonish. Will there be an afternoon ride? How about Sunday? What's the plan Stan or whoever may know?

Papakeith

COTT Champ Emeritus
Damn Yankees
Aug 31, 2000
RI
Heal that shoulder up Dapper. Bring the bike, and putt around the trails, or just sit by the campfire at night and listen to the stories.
Is it the 10th yet???©Trigger1911 ;)

Last edited:

LoriKTM

Super Power AssClown
Oct 4, 1999
New Mexico
Saaayyy....where is eveybody??!! I'm leaving Saturday morning, and STILL don't know where to meet everybody for riding...!

Hello...???

Hellooooo....??!!

(Is it the 10th yet?! :) )

Papakeith

COTT Champ Emeritus
Damn Yankees
Aug 31, 2000
RI
The Papakeith Convoy should be pulling out of lil' Rhody by 6:30 AM with an expected arival at Turkey Point before 5:00PM
Lori- If nobody else responds, just stop by our campsite when you get there. I'll leave word with someone on where you can meet up with us.

Is it the 10th yet?

FLYIN_KAW

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 19, 2000
meet up at the park entrance lori. Give us an aprox time you expect to be there. a little over an hour from the border to get to Turkey point.

Papakeith

COTT Champ Emeritus
Damn Yankees
Aug 31, 2000
RI
Papakeith and his convoy is enroute! :)
The Damn Yankees descend upon Canada!
You think you know James, but you don't. You have no idea :p MMMWWWuuuhhahahaha!
See y'all in a couple of hours!
Papa

LoriKTM

Super Power AssClown
Oct 4, 1999
New Mexico
Estimated ETA is between 10-11am Saturday morning. Will be driving the white truck w/black trailer, probably with some loud metal or punk music blaring out the windows! :aj:

MRRMX

Nov 24, 1999
Did anyone else get caught in the grid lock at the Peace Bridge?left at 2pm and got home at 7 inish. Stopped fopr dinner in Port Colburne. Most times its 2.2 hour of a ride

LoriKTM

Super Power AssClown
Oct 4, 1999
New Mexico
I think we were just getting into the grid lock at Peace Bridge when we went thru at about 4:30. It was getting backed up quickly!

We left at what, 1:30? And were home by 7:30 even after stopping for gas and dinner. Must have been a hellova line when you went thru MRRMX!

MRRMX

Nov 24, 1999
It was just about backed up to Thomsom.rd(sp). on the Qew... Did you run Kings highway 3 all the way to the bridge. I take the truck route in Ft. Erie to avoid all the lights and grannies at bingo. Put it this way I couldnt see the Bridge, Customs or the Duty Free store. It was 3 lanes of traffic jambed into one lane. and of course all being curtious drivers and no one ever cuts line or drives to the very end to avoid the wait..But
we know that never takes place..right.

MRRMX

Nov 24, 1999
I don't know about you all. But I had a good time at the Sand Fest 02. Maybe we didnt ride all that long or far, But it was an enjoyable time.
It seemed to go to fast. Will never forget to finish my air filter cleaning duties before leaving for a ride.

LoriKTM

Super Power AssClown
Oct 4, 1999
New Mexico
Is that a Canadian "hour", James??!! So, it took more like 2 hours, right? :p

We took 3 all the way in to the bridge. There is a U-turn for the bridge right at the duty-free store there, and at the bottom of that u-turn was where we started our wait.

We had a good time as well-- meeting and BS'ing with everyone! Some fun, fast trails-- just right for a warm summer's weekend.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom