The Great TP Caper

OldassKDX

Nov 9, 2000
So I have a roommate that is generally a decent guy. Sure he drinks too much beer (actually I don't care how much he drinks, but often its MY beer!) and can be loud, but he has one HUGE problem. I swear this guy uses more toilet paper than a family of competitive jalepeno eaters. I'm talkng a full roll or more per day! Seriously, I'm surprised our toilet hasn't overflowed in a choleric river. I now hide the toilet paper in my room....that's right I hide $1.49 toilet paper like its stolen hobbit treasure just so I can wipe my arse when I need to! I want everyone to have the means to clean up their business, but I'm pretty sure an entire old growth forest has brushed up against this guy's ***hole!

Just needed to vent..... :uh:

XRpredator

AssClown SuperPowers
Damn Yankees
Aug 2, 2000
OldassKDX said:
. . . I swear this guy uses more toilet paper than a family of competitive jalepeno eaters. :uh:
talk about a flame!

maybe you guys should get a bidet

squeaky

Roosta's Princess
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 28, 2003
OldassKDX said:
Sure he drinks too much beer

:yikes: I didn't think there was such a thing...

BadgerMan

Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 1, 2001
Today is your lucky day!

Here is the answer to both of your room mate problems!

Attachments

• 1BidetOfBeer.jpg
    1BidetOfBeer.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 216

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
So you are saying your room mate is full of????

friar tuck

Feb 9, 2006
Dude, you want to see TP disappear, come to my house. I have 6 kids, and 4 are girls. So that's 5 females. It's ridiculous. I think I could hook up a generator to the roller, and the way that thing spins all day, I could power my house.

FruDaddy

Aug 21, 2005
squeaky said:
:yikes: I didn't think there was such a thing...
I think that statement should have read "Sure he drinks too much (of my) beer", which is a crime that could get a man killed in some homes. :laugh:

Jeff Gilbert

N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 20, 2000
Talk about wiping pudding off a sweater :think:

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
OldassKDX said:
I want everyone to have the means to clean up their business, but I'm pretty sure an entire old growth forest has brushed up against this guy's ***hole!

Just needed to vent..... :uh:
I think its time to buy stock in Georgia Pacific.

knowiam

~SPONSOR~
Oct 17, 2006

kmccune

2-Strokes forever
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 3, 1999
friar tuck said:
Dude, you want to see TP disappear, come to my house. I have 6 kids, and 4 are girls. So that's 5 females. It's ridiculous. I think I could hook up a generator to the roller, and the way that thing spins all day, I could power my house.

Man thats harsh... I only live with 3 females and "I" get blamed for using all the TP????? :whoa:

I'm rooting for ya :cool:

Top Bottom