The injured list keeps growing...

Yogurt

~SPONSOR~
Dec 25, 1999
Sebatian Tortelli is the latest to be added to the list. He injured his knee again and will require surgery. He may be expected to come back mid-supercross season.

Kelly Smith has also aggrivated a back injury in which he first compressed a vertebre back in late November. Kelly is going to miss the two world SX rounds, and hopes to make it in time for Anaheim aboard a YZ450F.

Plus with Ricky Carmicheal out, and Chad Reed's injured shoulder... other factory and satellite team members may have a new perspective on this 2004 season. At this point I believe it's still assumed that Chad Reed will make it back for the Anaheim opener.

BEEF706

Sponsoring Member
Jan 24, 2002
Maybe Tortelli should pursue an outdoor only contract, we never really got to see him ride at his best on this side of the pond, I know he is capable of winning outdoors, but I think SX is not his bag! :ugg:

KiwiBird

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 30, 2000
He just had to ignore the "13" jinx and now look what happens.

mdkuder

Who me?
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 4, 2001
Windham and Vuillemin are left to duke it out!

bh

Nov 26, 2001
I heard somewhere that TP has a contract with the helmet maker MR2 to ride 10 supercross races. Can't remember where I saw that.

shifting

~SPONSOR~
Mar 5, 2003
Anyone want to throw down some green that RC goes to a outdoor only contract soon? MC did it for indoors, RC rules outdoors, why not.
I listened to RC talk just before the race in Spain and it sounds like he is wanting to be ready to go at the first of the outdoors!

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom