The ligher side of flaming: Cereal "Bags"

GETMETOCA

Can't Wait For Tuesdays
Mar 17, 2002
I have the answers to all your concerns.... But I'ma gonna keep mouth shut :)

Green Horn

aka Chip Carbone
N. Texas SP
Jun 20, 1999
Okiewan said:
But, his point is valid! When did a box of ceral... a smaller box BTW, become $5?
Tell me about it! :|

motometal

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 3, 2001
I don't care for the boxes. take the bag out of the box, just treat it like a bag of chips-put a chip clip on it. Undo the bottom of the box and it folds flat. Don't crumple it Lou! :blah:

brit yz125

Jan 7, 2005
What about Ricicles? They spoiled them when they put marshmallows in, then they stopped putting them in, and Ricicles just didn't taste the same as they used to. I do prefer buying Rice Krispies and putting my own sugar on.
Another thing, how do you keep Weetabix from covering your the worktops? Just taking the box out of the cupboard ends up in a mess. Tupperware is far too sensible for me.

ellandoh

dismount art student
~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Aug 29, 2004
Ricicles?? Weetabixx?? what is this :boss:

ellandoh

dismount art student
~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Aug 29, 2004
brit yz125 said:
You don't get them in the states?

never seen them in Michigan?? maybe i havent looked hard enough though

2-Strokes 4-ever

~SPONSOR~
Feb 9, 2005
Missouri
The word "sugar" is no longer politically-correct I suppose........did you know Sesame Street's "Cookie Monster" is now the "Vegetable Monster?" Sounds fun!!!

dklink2000

Damn Yankees
Feb 18, 2002
Papakeith said:
and another thing. You only get one good pour out of a box of cereal, and then the box all bows out. Then it won't fit back into it's slot in the cupboard properly. Gotta grab the box and shake it up and down while gently pressing the box back into shape. Grrr.

I HATE that!!!!

motometal

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 3, 2001
maybe they need to offer a "hardpack" or "hardbox" for those of you with this issue. It would be cereal in a cast iron box. Might leave a dent if it gets tipped over on the table though.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom