Thump

Jr Admin Type
Jan 17, 2000
I think this picture says it all about the wanna-be bad ass (A454Elk)

This was taken in his home town of Grabadoodoo, Mexico with Guapo, his "partner". He started out wanting to be a Mexican wrestler, now a cop. He does love his cosumes it seems.

Attachments

• Mexicutioner.jpg
    Mexicutioner.jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 213

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
He says he rides a BMW, "big mexican whanabe" is what I think.

High Lord Gomer

Poked with Sticks
Sep 26, 1999
Elk, you better bring *two* pencils if you plan on taking all the names of those asses that are gonna get kicked by you at DW this year!

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Dayum, a shot across the bow so early in the morning from a man loving Texas fruit fly! Actually Gomester, THE list is fairly short, with Thump at the top, Slopper in the middle and Twinny on the bottom. How fitting to have two seasoned man lovers sandwiching a virgin DW goer.

That shot of me is pretty cool, I even loved Zuki's back then. ;)

Brian

Stanbagger
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 1, 2001
You guys have to remember, the picture above is from a while back. Here is a more recent photo, circa 2005. All I've got to say is you better watch out for this guy in the corners!

VintageMiller.jpg

YZ165

YZabian
May 4, 2004
:rotfl:

Grady

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 19, 2000
Brian said:
You guys have to remember, the picture above is from a while back. Here is a more recent photo, circa 2005. All I've got to say is you better watch out for this guy in the corners!

Better sharpen your pencil Elk, and add my Son to your ever growing list :laugh:

ChopperDave

It's been awhile...
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 1, 2004
Thats funny(and ugly) right there, I don't care who you are!

:laugh:

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
No worries, there's plenty of room on the smacktown short bus for your kid too, just make sure he wears his helmet. ;) :)

ChopperDave

It's been awhile...
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 1, 2004
Ah but how are you, my little friend on the trails?

HS???????

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Track, trails, pitbikes whatever.........

ChopperDave

It's been awhile...
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 1, 2004
Ah yes I see you are an X owner also!

Interesting!

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
That's a good thing, at least you'll recognize the back after I helmet slap you when I pass! ;)

ChopperDave

It's been awhile...
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 1, 2004
Whatever, Poncherellllllloooooooo!!!!!!!!! :moon:

AssistSuper

Apr 4, 2005
Now I'm not one to start rumors, but from what I hear the two of youse are bigger goon riders than I am. If you've ever seen me ride, that's an accomplishment on your part!

:)

ChopperDave

It's been awhile...
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 1, 2004
We'll see, my new found friend!!! Which class, type of racing are you challenging?

AssistSuper

Apr 4, 2005
Hahaha...oh jeez, I got myself in too deep already!

You pick the class my friend, we'll see who the bigger spode is. Be glad I'm only signed up for one day. I'm so busy tearing up tracks and trails and roosting everyone I could only fit one day of Dirtweek in.

Brian

Stanbagger
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 1, 2001
I'd love to show you couple of goons the real way to ride a motorcycle, but I end up dominating everyone else so badly that you get you're feelings hurt and I get accused of sandbagging. :laugh:

I haven't been to a moto track since last DirtWeek, but since its just you guys I'm up against, its nothing to worry about. :boss:

If it would make you more comfortable to be out-ridden in the woods where less people will see, thats fine too.

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
:blah: :blah: Just bring yer helmet for the short bus ride Swanbagger.

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
AssistSuper said:
Now I'm not one to start rumors, but from what I hear the two of youse are bigger goon riders than I am. If you've ever seen me ride, that's an accomplishment on your part!

:)
I'll be conducting a PhD course on this all week. :laugh:

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
Just wear one of these around the pits before the big smackdown and you'll find the Mexicutioner whimpering in the fetal position near the port-a-johns :)

cdale_spi_sim_jerse_05s_m.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom