desert_racer

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 2, 2000
Have to show off my 5 year old..... This was out at Elsinore a couple of weekends ago.. He had the biggest smile on his face.. My heart about stopped the first time I saw him do it...

Attachments

• austin_jumping1.jpg
    austin_jumping1.jpg
    69.4 KB · Views: 194

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
WOW! :ohmy: Five already Rex? No way. :yikes:

That's very cool. :cool: Now the fun starts. :yeehaw:

holeshot

Crazy Russian
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 25, 2000
desert_racer said:
Have to show off my 5 year old..... My heart about stopped the first time I saw him do it...

I know the feeling..when my daughter was 7, she thought everyone was supposed to jump stuff. I still have a picture frozen in my mind of that first jump - I'm sure my heart skipped a few beats.

5 ? wait......wasn't that kid born last week. :whoa:

2strok4fun

Apr 6, 2002
Nice! I just got my 5yo and 7yo on the bike, all jumps have been unplanned and ended in dirt sample and tears.

desert_racer

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 2, 2000
Yeah he is something else.. I think I enjoy watching him ride and learn as much if not more than I like riding myself.. I never thought I would say that..

thumbs

Tony 'da Rat
Oct 16, 2000
Big deal. I can jump higher than that. I can probably woop him in an arm wrestling contest too. I'm pretty tuff.

desert_racer

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 2, 2000
thumbs said:
Big deal. I can jump higher than that. I can probably woop him in an arm wrestling contest too. I'm pretty tuff.

I don't know Tony.. He would probably give you a run for your money.. :nener:

scar tissue

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 27, 2000
I ll put $20 on mini rex.

I know what you mean about your heart skipping beats. A few years ago when Jake first did the kids enduro at twmc and my bike broke but he kept going, I was a wreck. It's hard to let them go.

it good to see you getting him out. We should do a kids track day one Sunday.

_JOE_

~SPONSOR~
May 10, 2007
I have twins that will be 2 the end of july, and I'm lookin forward to thier first rides, though it will be a while and moms not too excited. Its so great to see kids having so much fun. Keep up the good parenting! :cool:

Top Bottom