Tree

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 26, 2000
Not much exitment to be had at this point in his career. He isn't going to be faster then RC, Reed, or Vuillemin. The only thing he may be able to do is close the gap between the rest of the pack. If he comes back he'll be battling for the 4-8 positions.

It's over Johnny. :(  

Then again, I still don't like how he bailed on KTM last year, but that's a whole differrent topic.  :|

BunduBasher

Boodoo-Bash-eRRR
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 9, 2000
looks to me like he is having too much fun with supermotard - man that stuff looks like way more fun for 'old' er folks :)

Yogurt

~SPONSOR~
Dec 25, 1999
I didn't read the Racerhead, but are you sure he's not going to be just doing selected events?

McGrath even said, that when the day came and he couldn't be a front-runner he would hang it up. I think he should re-think what he said and stand by it. No one wants to remember the King as a 8th place finisher. He should go out on top, kinda like he did. Don't want him to wind up like Elvis. Wouldn't it have been nice to remember him as thin, good-looking guy, instead of a fat slob found with his head in the toilet. I think Dennis Leary said something like that... lol

OldassKDX

Nov 9, 2000
I agree with you guys but its still exciting news. MC is my favorite racer, I just don't think he has anything to prove to anyone. On the other hand, he might just want the fun of it again, but it will be very hard to be a contender with the new kids on the block.....I'll still root for him though! Besides, there's always that slimmer of hope he could step it up again, maybe not realistic, but fun to think about.

rickyd

Hot Sauce
Oct 28, 2001
That would be cool too see him at a few ArenaCrosses :thumb: I read that when he raced In Fresno a few weeks ago, he enjoyed going too a race w/out a big semi etc.. GrassRoots :thumb:

Top Bottom