The scoop on the BIG DRN STICKERS

Thump

Jr Admin Type
Jan 17, 2000
Here is the deal on the big stickers.... they will be "about" 12" wide by 9" tall and diecut just like the small ones. With shipping they are going to run $12.50ea. They are printed on 7yr vinyl and won't fade in the sun. Please do not mention the price to the general DRN public because "if" we offer these to the masses it will not be at cost.

If you want one, two or whatever, send a check or money order made out to David Vaught to:
Big Stickers
DirtRider.Net
PO BOX 526
Island Lake, IL 60042-0526

Okie will hold the checks until July 1st. THEN I will have them made. If your check or money order isn't received by July 1 it will be destroyed or sent back so please get them in soon if you want in on this.

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
Wow, What a deal!!

I wish I had enough room to stick one. Any thoughts on where to stick it? Please keep suggestions to where the sun DOES shine, thank you very much.;)

I may order one anyway.

Thump

Jr Admin Type
Jan 17, 2000
Changed the size RMG.... you can put it on the back of your truck, toolbox, one on each side of the tank, trailer, buy a patch of vinyl and make a flag for the races....the posibilities are limitless.

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
I'm in for 6.

Papakeith

COTT Champ Emeritus
Damn Yankees
Aug 31, 2000
RI
Two for me!

I'm from the government, I'm here to...:o uhhh nope let's see...
Oh yeah, the check is in the mail(or will be soon)!
Now what was that other one?:eek:

Treejumper

2 wheeled idiot
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 9, 2000
OOPS!

Forgot to say thank you Thump for going out of your way and doing this. I know you made my day. Thanks! Plus a bonus, i think my trucks value just went up with the addition of a big DRN sticker, think? :confused:

Jaybird

Apprentice Goon
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 16, 2001
Charlestown, IN
Dos, por favor!
Lernt that down in Juarez :cool:

TwinSpar

AssClown WannaBe
N. Texas SP
Aug 18, 1999
Two for me please.... weird... I thought I already posted this once already.

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
One for me please

Check went out yesterday. I'll figure out where to put it after I get it.:)

slo' mo

slower than slow...
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 5, 2000
Good night! I thought I had already mailed this one off! Sorry about slacking on you Thump. I sent the check this morning. Hope there are no postal probs. this week!:confused:

Magellan

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 14, 2001
I'll take 2 as well. Check goes out tomorrow. Would've been sooner, but just become a supporter today...

Top Bottom