kingriz1

Aug 2, 2001
REad this excerpt from an article and tell me what you think?

Former senior officials and ministers of the now defeated Afghan Taliban militia pose for photographs after the announcement of their defection during a press conference in the Pakistani capital Islamabad, 09 December 2001. At least six former Taliban ministers and senior diplomats parted ways with the Taliban movement and joined a newly revived Islamic group. From left are Haji Ahmed Hotak, former Taliban senior official in the foreign ministry; an unidentified Taliban official; Mohammad Arsalan Rehman, former Taliban official in the education department; Amin Mujaddadi, an Afghan spiritual leader; Abdul Sattar Siddiqui, former deputy chief justice; Habib Ullah Fauzi, former senior Taliban diplomat and Abdul Hakeem Mujahid, former Taliban representative in New York. AFP PHOTO/Saeed KHAN

The Taliban is still there and we are letting them go!!

So what they put on a different color turban and it is OK!!

The mentality is still the same and the people will still suffer at the hands of these a(*holes!!

I bet we have not heard the end of their hate American crap either.

I AM SO PISSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Jonala

~SPONSOR~
Sep 20, 2000
The article did say Isalmabad. I guess since they got out of Afganistan, they just might get away. Who knows what is really going on behind the closed doors of international politics. :think

Have you noticed how the popular national media are spinning the Johnny Jihad Walker story? :mad:

Top Bottom