Jul 19, 2004
SO, after looking around on the net, riding some bikes, and sitting on some others, I need to know which playbike would be best for me. I am 5'6" and 120 #. I want this to be able to be taken on the mx track, some easy trails, and just little jumps. I would not take the bike more the 25-30 foot in distance, most likely. SO, I have a few bikes to choose from, here they are-

- kx65 or 65sx (neat little bike, I haven't ridden it though. Would it be able to haul me around? Maybe I could even put 50 bars on it :think: )

-ttr125L (I have ridden, loads of fun to slam around, just worried about breaking something while jumping it)

-klx/drz125 (have not ridden but I would imagine it to be like the ttr.

The 65's both come with about 13 hp, and thats is about the most you can get out of a modded ttr. Anything smaller than these seems too small. I just want to hit some jumps, work on technique, and practice little tricks... which one?

gwcrim

~SPONSOR~
Oct 3, 2002
If you're riding an 80 MX bike, I think you'd want a KX65. I've ridden one, I weigh 175# and it's a HOOT!

Jul 19, 2004
I have ridden a fully trick xr. With an xr100 motor bored out to 120 in a cr85 (2001) chasis. It was alright, but was still a little under-powered. I think I may go with the kx65. Maybe I can put some ATV or xr50 high bars on it, with kx85 cables :laugh: Do the 65's really pull you around well?

Top Bottom