mxmatt15

Dec 4, 2006
i am goin to get a new bike and dont know whick to get. Im 5'8 140lbs, i will be ride mx sometimes an i dont know if i should get a 125 2s or a 250 4s i was lookin at the thumpers but a lot of people have been telling me that changing the valves are a nightmare. But on the 2s i heard you have to rebuild the bike all the time, very often. And i dont really want to be re building the bike instead of riding. I know the 4s are more expensive but since you have to rebuild the 2s all the time wont it be the same. idk

robwbright

Apr 8, 2005
How often are you going to be riding?

I change the top end on my 2 stroke 125/144 in mid summer and in winter.

My actual ride time (the bike is being ridden) is maybe 3 hours a week plus 4-6 race classes per month from March to November.

I'll let the thumper guys speak for themselves.

HajiWasAPunk

Aug 5, 2005
mxmatt15 said:
i am goin to get a new bike and dont know whick to get. Im 5'8 140lbs, i will be ride mx sometimes an i dont know if i should get a 125 2s or a 250 4s i was lookin at the thumpers but a lot of people have been telling me that changing the valves are a nightmare. But on the 2s i heard you have to rebuild the bike all the time, very often. And i dont really want to be re building the bike instead of riding. I know the 4s are more expensive but since you have to rebuild the 2s all the time wont it be the same. idk

Didn't you email me that you got a KX250?

mxmatt15

Dec 4, 2006
yeah but now im looking for a new bike and will be using it for mx the kx i bought was used and now im looking for a new one

Top Bottom