JMD
Enduro_Nut
Keetoman
hlguthrey
tx246
GhostRider32
Mudd Slinger

who did I miss?

Keeto and Harley - bring some of the ATM gang. We'll show them some good ol' Camp Tejas hospitality.

hlguthery

Dec 10, 2002
Yeah I am not sure if I will make it or not.... Do I really have to sign up now?? There is NO pay at the gate type situation? If I do make it I would probably only be able to stay one or two days (of course I would probably be run out of Cooperland long before then) so I really dont want to commit to the entire week. I dont know twist my arm and I might change my mind. Just alot of crap (some awesome and some just plain old crap) going on around here.

Keetoman

Mar 16, 2003
I don't have any vacation left this year but will try to make it up for a weekend. Just not sure which one ight now.

Harley, did you get your cots & knives back? You may want to check for skid marks on them because we had beans again after you left. :)

hlguthery

Dec 10, 2002
Yeah I got them back... I guess I will have to look for those SKID MARKS next trip. They are kind of a pain to set up just to find nastinesss.

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
OK guys, here is the drill. You have to sign up before the 1st (I think that is the deadline).

You can sign up for as little as one day.

If you drive up Friday and get there after 4:00PM all you have to pay for is Saturday. $25.00 bucks and you are in :yeehaw:

Cooperland is 3 1/2 hours from my house (the way I drive :nener: ) or a little longer (for others :moon: ).

Get your butts signed up. All you need is a bike and a cot. I have a tent that will be there (16x35) plus an awning (20x40).

Harley, if you sell your bike, come on up anyway. There will always be a bike or six sitting around camp.

If y'all can sneak out Thursday afternoon do so! You will not regret it.

I am thinking about having a catfish fry on Friday night :aj:

hlguthery

Dec 10, 2002
OK I heard rumor of a night time poker run.... If there is such a thing I want to be there for that... I will talk to the wifey and see about be signed up.... Do you take IOUs??

Sell my bike... I dont think a used Yamaha has sold in 20 years.

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
hlguthery said:
Do you take IOUs??

For you ... I do!

BTW - The guy that won the night time poker run last year rode the last lap in a thong, boots and helmet. If you are in first place .... :yikes:

Enduro_Nut

~SPONSOR~
Feb 7, 2002
I'm coming... just slow to sign up! Last year I paid and left within 1-3 hrs(work) so I'm a bit hesitant on spending the $$ only to leave! Probably will be there Friday/Saturday.

Looking forward to a little woods riding! :yeehaw:

tx246

~SPONSOR~
May 8, 2001
tony
im paid but seems only stephen's release made it through. ive got to get that worked out. should be up there wed night. save room for two cots. stephens attendance is dependent on school performance but he hasnt missed dw yet.

tx246

~SPONSOR~
May 8, 2001
oh yeah, where is matt davis aka taraker. he is always talking sh## and is too funny.

Keetoman

Mar 16, 2003
Be careful what you ask Harley to do, Tony. I got to see what no man woman or child should ever have to see in Colorado! I'm scarred for life...

As for Dirtweek. I am still going to have to play it by ear. I would love to go but I cannot commit as of now. Looks like I only have a few days to do so.

jeffd

Naïve Texan
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2000
I just started a new job, so time off might not be possible. :-/
Who knows though.... Might try to make it at the last minute.

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
What would DW be without Jeff and Tarpaper?

GhostRider32

Feb 10, 2004
Tony, I'd like to make it but I'm in the same boat as Harley. No vacation left and work keeps telling me I have to show up. I keep asking them why and they keep saying something about continuing to receive a paycheck. Yada, Yada, Yada.......... I am putting aside a week of vacation for next year though and I'm fully planning on making that one. Ride a good trail for me. :)

jeffd

Naïve Texan
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2000
Patman said:
You shouldn't be talkin' bout ole Matt like that! :laugh:

Txbigguy

Camp Tejas Chef
N. Texas SP
Jan 14, 2002
Sadly I wont be there this year either... :( Plans for the wedding are taking most of my time and $$$... Plus the fact I had to sell the bike to help pay for it as well. So I wont be there this year... But I will be thinking of you guys.....

TwinSpar

AssClown WannaBe
N. Texas SP
Aug 18, 1999
taraker said:
You know, I may just drive up late Friday night, park my butt right in the middle of Patty's camp site & talk to myself about all my issues all night

I don't see that happening. You might get DUST on your bike from the drive up there. You would make it 1/2 a mile down the dirt road, scream bloody murder when a dust molecule lands on your bike, and drive immediately to the car wash. Just repeat after me.... "It's a sand track. It can handle the rain." :laugh:

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
taraker said:
You know, I may just drive up late Friday night, park my butt right in the middle of Patty's camp site & talk to myself about all my issues all night
Great! It will be just like somebody running their generator all night long so, same old same old.! :laugh:

jeffd

Naïve Texan
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2000
Patman said:
Great! It will be just like somebody running their generator all night long so, same old same old.! :laugh:

Yeah, but a even a clapped-out old generator with a busted muffler is a whole lot more pleasant to listen to than ole Tarpaper when he gets going! :rotfl:

Top Bottom