Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
I got me a new neighbor about 1 mile down the road (hey out here that's pretty close!). Why this person chose to move here is a little beyond me because this is by far GW country. The vast majority of my neighbors are Republicans and support Shrub. Now I don't disagree that freedom of speech is an important freedom but knowing when to keep your mouth shut is also important. Especially when you end up sticking your foot in it and then try to twist your way out so it is with great confusion that I now have Natalie Maines :eek: as somebody to borrow a cup of sugar from?

Strange times.

Jeff Gilbert

N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 20, 2000
Oh Pat! She's actually an alright person, and beleive it or not a little on the shy side (at least she used to be). Don't invite her over for drinks though

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
But what if I just blurt out something stupid? Will Baba Wawa let me set the record straight?

:think: Perhaps it's better to be thought a fool than to remove all doubt... :laugh:

Jeff Gilbert

N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 20, 2000
Originally posted by Patman
:think: Perhaps it's better to be thought a fool that to remove all doubt... :laugh:
I reitterate, don't ask her over for drinks. She's a few fries short of a happy meal

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
Originally posted by Jeff Gilbert

I reitterate, don't ask her over for drinks. She's a few fries short of a happy meal
Jeff remind me to introduce you to my other brother HIGH LORD GOMER at DW this year and you'll see why a few frys short would be considered normal.

BTW it's not that I don't like her, I think it's just pretty ironic that she chose to move out into this area rather than pick up a penthouse downtown or even Cali. As I understand it her place in Austin was getting vandalized on a weekly basis which I think is wrong, no make that down right stupid. Heck if I see her on the road (pretty good chance since we only have the one) I'd invite her over for some brisket & beers (no fries though). :laugh:

Last edited:

BunduBasher

Boodoo-Bash-eRRR
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 9, 2000
Pat, you lucky dog you :p

Ask her for a free CD ! :)

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
Originally posted by KelvinKDX
You'll be swiggin beers and singing karaoke with her in no time. :laugh:
Yup I imagine so :silly:
I think I'll stick to BBQ, ice tea & BSin' with Willie once in a while.

jeffd

Naïve Texan
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2000
I'd be worried about my property values if she moved near me! Let's just hope you can talk some sense into this person. :think:

FWIW - I never liked the Chixie Di... err, Dixie Chicks even before they opened their mouths and revealed their ignorance. Now I know I never will like them in the future either. :p

-jeffd

Last edited:

Jeff Gilbert

N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 20, 2000
Originally posted by jeffd
Now I know I never will like them in the future either. :p
-jeffd
Hey, you can't not like a person just because they are neighbors of Patman! :silly:

BunduBasher

Boodoo-Bash-eRRR
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 9, 2000
I wonder how long it will be before Natalie starts complaining about that wierd pantless wonder and his dirty mobiles ! :p

yzguy15

Sprayin tha game
N. Texas SP
Oct 27, 2000
She's pretty hott! I've heard that about her too, being a few fries short of a happy meal.

Jaybird

Apprentice Goon
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 16, 2001
Charlestown, IN
If you do invite her over, make sure there is plenty of grub. You'll need it.

truespode

Moderator / Wheelie King
Jun 30, 1999
Sounds like you have an interesting new neighbor.

I really don't have a problem with her. She has the right to say stupid stuff and I have the right to say she says stupid stuff. As long as that is cool we can all share some sugar and a piece of HLG pie :p

Ivan

Jeff Gilbert

N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 20, 2000
During all the excitment of your having a new neighbor I forgot to mention that I too have a new neighbor. Mine is not quite as close as yours but I welcome the "Motor City Mad Man" Ted Nugent to the heart O Texas.He bought a 280 something acre chunck of land out in China Springs, just a few miles accross town from me.

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Originally posted by jeffd
I'd be worried about my property values if she moved near me! Let's just hope you can talk some sense into this person. :think:

FWIW - I never liked the Chixie Di... err, Dixie Chicks even before they opened their mouths and revealed their ignorance. Now I know I never will like them in the future either. :p

-jeffd

I liked them BEFORE Natalie joined the group ... better sound.

Top Bottom