Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
So I'm doing a server install and have time to kill. I'm out wandering around the Internet (some people have claimed I have actually found the outter edges of it) and I go check out some popular and some not so popular dirt biking sites. Some have forums like we do and others just profess their ignorance without leaving folks a place to ask why they are so dumb (yes I saw Jody's place). I saw some really scary Tech Tips and one that was humorous but sadly was the best thing the site had to offer. I really tried to keep an open mind and to be honest there were some places that were not too bad but overall I'll stick with Dorothy and say "There's no place like home."

Treejumper

2 wheeled idiot
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 9, 2000
I dont know, sometimes i dont like Home. Especially after Pred spends too much time in the bathroom. Wow, what as stench! They you got ~d~ walking around flashing everyone that stops by, Rooster living out back in the shack, and Speedy firing the cleaning staff.

KelvinKDX

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 25, 2000
It takes a journey and some courage to wander from home and make one realize that what they were looking for was there all along.

I wish i could just help Wendy see that.  Some people can't help but think that the grass over there is so much nicer and greener.  :(

Glad you didn't get caught up in the vortex and leave us Patman!  ;)

Yogurt

~SPONSOR~
Dec 25, 1999
Remember our grass roots days Patman? Over at Bob's cycle bulliten board, oldguy was there too, and others. But this place is eon's better than anything else. It's like your one stop shop for dirt bike Q&A. I took a hiatus from DRN before, but one day I had a reality check, and now I'm back as a Subscriber.

Top Bottom