Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
There's Nowhere Left to Ride.

UPDATE: ALL T-Shirts are HERE, Including "Ride Stealth"

Seriously, if we don't do something ourselves, your local government will. It's happening all over the country. I suppose we can just avoid it and wait until we suddenly realize, "there's nowhere left to ride".

Make no mistake ... EVERYONE in the general population hates noise. This is the number one issue we face; a lot of people blow-off the environmentalists when they cry for a yellow-bellied speckle fish or some plant we've never heard of, but they DO react to noise, with a vengence. Look at the case in Riverside, CA... on PRIVATE property, you are limited to 1 bike/ATV per 10 acre parcel. How many riders qualify for that? Got 10 acres? Cool, go ride by yourself.

It's not just happening "somewhere else". The push is on and it will effect you. My local track was closed, noise was the number one complaint.

Don't look the other way... it'll smack you in the back of the head.

[img2=left]http://images.cafepress.com/product/57988505v18_240x240_F.jpg[/img2]There was interest in getting "Loud Sucks" T's .....
Here ya go. There is exactly $0 mark-up on these, available from Cafe Press. See image.

Click here to purchase (18.99)

Gray Tee (14.99)

Yellow Tee (14.99)

White Tee (13.99)

[img2=left]http://images.cafepress.com/product/58098131v6_240x240_F.jpg[/img2] New ... Bumper Sticker :cool: Also $0 profit, 2.99 each. Click Here to Get 1 or 10!

Logo Printed on BACK ONLY: BLACK IS NOT AVAILABLE WITH PRINTING ON BACK.

Ash Gray, Logo on Back Only
Ringer T, Back Logo Only
White T, Logo on Back Only
Yellow T, Logo on back only

We are also getting bike-size, smaller stickers printed (for give-away), you can help, Click Here to Step-Up

Masterphil

DRN's Resident Lunatic
Aug 3, 2004
So this is a non-profit deal? That's not fair. You need to be compensated to some degree for your time making the site, testing time, etc. I think I'll buy one, or two.

Kawidude

D'oh!
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 23, 2000
Is there anything on the other side?

-Duh, nevermind. I just clicked the link. Looks good!

kmccune

2-Strokes forever
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 3, 1999
You da man Okie :cool:

mxrider76

May 12, 2006
nice I will look into getting one

2-Strokes 4-ever

~SPONSOR~
Feb 9, 2005
Missouri
06yz said:
Why does loud suck? :coocoo:

Because "LOUD" is a threat to all our riding areas.......duh.

Steve St.Laurent

Mi. Trail Riders
Feb 6, 2006
:cool: Ordered two of em

CaptainObvious

Formally known as RV6Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 8, 2000
06yz said:
Why does loud suck? :coocoo:

Everyone who has a loud bike (street or off-road) thinks that loud is cool.

Everyone else thinks you're a self-centered ass.

And to those of you who say "It's my right" or "I don't care what others think, man"...keep on saying that - right up to the moment that no one has a place to ride.

Noise is killing our sport. If you don't get quiet for others, do it for your own selfish preservation.

I'm buying a shirt.

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
LOL.. yeah that would be cool. Bet you can trim a "bumber sticker" and make it fit.

So far, there are about 5 people even interested in the problem ... can't stretch too thin.

I fully understand that there are enough problems in life to deal with and that this is our "hobby" and supposed to be a release, a way to have fun and for sure not supposed to be another one of those life problems... and there are many that ride that would just as soon quit riding as care (yes there are some like that) or those that just want to ignore yet another issue in their complicated lives. That's why I want to keep LoudSucks.Com short and sweet and not try to ram stuff down people's throats. All we are really asking is for people to be aware .. stay stock or maybe go with a quiet pipe or add-on. It's happened before and it can happen again, the pipe mfg's will make light, quiet pipes if we just stop automatically thinking that loud pipes makes us faster and stop buying them.

kmccune

2-Strokes forever
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 3, 1999
Damn missed the color choices, guess I got black, but not to worry I can spill more stuff on it and it will still look good ;)

Top Bottom