Thump

Jr Admin Type
Jan 17, 2000
Got the big stickers in yesterday. I will be sending them out Monday to those of you that ordered them. These things look completely awesome, hands down the finest printing job this printer has ever done for us. I will have a picture up Monday so you all can see it on the back of the Durango.

I have a few extras that will be first come first serve. Not many I think I have 4-5 extra but I will confirm the count. Bswift you are first in the list if you want one. Send me an e-mail if you are interested and I will give you details.

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
EMAIL is SENT.

Tell me where/who to send/make the check to. I'll pop in USPS ASAP. I'll use a money order if you prefer. :) :) :)

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
Cash will be fine, send it to me and I'll see (if) Thump gets it. 5 $100 bills should be a good start.

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
Lookin' good

That looks like it will fit perfectly on my Dakota rear window:)

I'll be checking the mail every day this week (instead of letting it pile up like usual ;) )

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
Awsome!

Well, maybe not as Awsome as Shania Twain standing at my bedroom door wearing nothing but a fur coat with a note from my wife saying, "Have a good time!" kinda awsome. But I like it and it will look good on the wife's F150.

Stolen from Bill Engval standup routine.:p

Strick

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 8, 1999
Stickers

Got mine today. I'll be washing the trailer tonight and putting them on.

Very High Quality!! Thanks again - Thump :cool:

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
:(

Thump

Jr Admin Type
Jan 17, 2000
You're welcome Strick.:cool: Glad you dig them.

If the rest of you don't get them soon lemme know. I was starting to get worried, I had not heard any response yet which could mean three things...
1) You got them and hated them...:think
2) Lost somewhere in Pokatlla, Idaho:(
3) Just have not gotten there yet. :confused:

Thanks for letting me know 1 and 2 were not the case Strick, you put my mind at ease.

Papakeith

COTT Champ Emeritus
Damn Yankees
Aug 31, 2000
RI
Correction. . . :)
I got mine in the mail today!!!
They look awesome!

Attachments

• backwindowdrn.jpg
    backwindowdrn.jpg
    7.2 KB · Views: 154

Strick

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 8, 1999
The Installed Look

Here they are on my trailer.:cool:
First attempt to attach the picture was not successful, trying again, stay tuned.

Last edited:

Strick

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 8, 1999
Thump - Sold! when are they going to arrive. I catch enough crap about the stickers on my trailer. I can hear the grief now.

Treejumper

2 wheeled idiot
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 9, 2000
Thanks Thump!!

Hey Thump, just letting you know i got mine Friday and they look great! :) I couldnt of been more happy. That is the perfect size i needed for my truck. See! I would of posted sooner, but spent the weekend at OZZYFEST!

standard

standard

Top Bottom