squeaky

Roosta's Princess
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 28, 2003
The Red Sox that is...They won the World Series! I can't believe it! 86 years later and they FINALLY did it!

I'm so excited!!! :yeehaw:

Hey Gnarlykaw... :nener:

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
squeaky said:
The Red Sox that is...They won the World Series! I can't believe it! 86 years later and they FINALLY did it!

I'm so excited!!! :yeehaw:

Hey Gnarlykaw... :nener:

Mmmmm .... you move ... they win ... :)

Of course, that doesn't explain the first 70 odd years. :eek:

Papakeith

COTT Champ Emeritus
Damn Yankees
Aug 31, 2000
RI
yay hurrah whoopie yay I'm so exited. . . whoopie yay hurrah yay. . . rapture joy. . . yay

What the heck are we supposed to bitch about up here now that there is no curse?

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Papakeith said:
yay hurrah whoopie yay I'm so exited. . . whoopie yay hurrah yay. . . rapture joy. . . yay

What the heck are we supposed to bitch about up here now that there is no curse?

Mmmmm .... that is a skerry thought, well in the immortal words of Teddy ... We'll cross that bridge when we come to it. :ohmy:

rickyd

Hot Sauce
Oct 28, 2001
Congrats!!

Gotta say though, i was a boring World Series this year :pissed:

squeaky

Roosta's Princess
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 28, 2003
Yeah it was pretty lame...

G. Gearloose

Pigment of ur imagination
Jul 24, 2000
It wasn't lame if you get off on seeing the competition beaten like baby seals, or understood that no lead is safe when your talking about the bosox. Every out was a masive ordeal for these , er, uhm, fans.

gnarlykaw

Sponsoring Member
May 20, 2001
Well, now that I'm over my depression and disappointment of the Cards :( , I must commend how the Sox played. They showed they really wanted to win and nothing was going to stop them. I must say, the Cards did have a great season and did make it all the way to the W.S. Boston socked it to us. Congrats!!

Rooster

Today's Tom Sawyer
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 24, 2000
The Cardinals played in the world series? Hmmm, sure could have fooled me! :p

Don't feel too bad, GnarlyKTM, I lost $4 and a dinner betting on the Cardinals. I had to bet against Squeaks, yanno? :bang:

Treejumper

2 wheeled idiot
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 9, 2000
squeaky said:

Yeah but your Patriots are going to loose their 21 game streak this sunday. :nener:

dirty~d~

Resident nudist
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 17, 2002
I guess trading away one of the most popular Red Sox players ever did the trick. :)

It's Friday evening and I'm still hung over from celebrating. :yeehaw: Being a loyal fan has FINALLY paid off. Woohooo!!

Top Bottom