Twiztid One

~SPONSOR~
Aug 19, 2003
just check it like bearings , air filter{if its not clen the bike probably wasnt maintained real good}and give it a good test drive . if you do end up getting it i would take it all apart and gease all the swingarm bearings , shock bearing , wheel bearings and stearing stem bearings with Bel Ray waterproof grease due to Kawasawkis slogan "WERE CHEAP WHEN IT COMES TO GREASE" . one good thing about the year switch is there is alot more options when it comes to adding accesories than your old bike . good luck , jeff

Old WR Rider

Mar 3, 2003
What's a good price? I agree with the previous post; I bought my 97 KDX200 used and regreased all swingarm & shock bearings, replaced both steering stem bearings, front and rear sprockets chain and put an FMF Gnarley "Woods" pipe and KX 250 muffler, it wails now!

Old WR Rider

Mar 3, 2003
What's a good price? I agree with the previous post; I bought my 97 KDX200 used and regreased all swingarm & shock bearings, replaced both steering stem bearings, front and rear sprockets chain and put an FMF Gnarly "Woods" pipe and KX 250 muffler, it wails now!

Top Bottom