Third Annual Mod/STM Fox Valley Offroad (IL) Ride!! When can you attend?

3rd Annual FVOR Ride - What weekends can you attend? (select all that work for you)

• Total voters

nikki

Moto Junkie
Apr 21, 2000
Planning has started for the third annual Mod/STM Fox Valley Offroad group ride at wardy's place in Wedron, IL!! Given these dates work with wardy, what dates would you be able to attend? You can select multiple weekends on this poll!

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
LOL, the fun of picking a ride date. Sure that poll was a good idea :rotfl:

nikki

Moto Junkie
Apr 21, 2000
I'll let Lou be in charge of that :nener:

Offroadr

Ready to bang some trees!
Jan 4, 2000
sure makes it more complicated! have fun Nikki! OF course you have to make EVERYONE happy :laugh:

CaptainObvious

Formally known as RV6Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 8, 2000
Four of those weekends work for me. Who wants to form a DYDR Caravan?

wardy

2005 Lori Nyland Award Winner
Nov 12, 1999
nikki, wait!@ you can't pick a date until you know FOR SURE I CAN'T MAKE iT! ...........................na wait a minute, thats only been DW for the last two years :P

you guys end up with a date let me know, july 3rd is the only sat at the park we have that quad deal.

wardy

Jaybird

Apprentice Goon
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 16, 2001
Charlestown, IN
I say set it up for the weekend that it won't be raining, and won't be too hot.

Offroadr

Jan 4, 2000
Jaybird said:
I say set it up for the weekend that it won't be raining, and won't be too hot.

That got my vote, I have all the confidence in Nikki that she will make that happen :worship: (I was gonna give you the thumbs up dude but he disappeared)

nikki

Moto Junkie
Apr 21, 2000
Darn... the way things are going with this poll, looks like Red and I will be no shows. The top two weekends right now are June 17-19th when we'll be in Iowa for a Loretta Lynn Regional (and hopefully hangin out with Rooster and Squeaks) and June 24-26th when we'll be in charge of running a Friday and Saturday fair race in Peotone, IL. :|

For people who only voted one date (Pokie, Offroadr, Kav, Okie) would you be able to make any of the other dates? The poll is set up so you can select multiple options at once.

And where are Rich and ~D~ and Oldguy and the Zoomers?

And where is the whiner face? :bang:

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
The first three dates are iffy for me because of work junk. :bang: But I'm in for most of the other days.

I'm sure ~d~ will be there regardless of what day it is . :ride:

Offroadr

Jan 4, 2000
nikki said:
For people who only voted one date (Pokie, Offroadr, Kav, Okie) would you be able to make any of the other dates? The poll is set up so you can select multiple options at once.

I selected the PREFERRED date. Others might be possible, I was thinking like Jaybird, beat the heat!

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
I picked four dates in a row. I will be on-call one of those weekends but will likely be able to switch off with advance notice(week or two).

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
Senior KX Rider said:
Hope you can make it Brian :cool:
Me too! I really didn't like missing last year even though it rained. :bang:

Kav

Crash Master
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 20, 2001
Nikki: the July 8th-10th dates would be the only other ones I could make aside from June 24th-26th. I'm transfering to Cali so I have a very limited time frame. I'm going to be in Vegas for "work" for the first three June dates, and I'm going to try to be in Canada for the first weekend in July. but any thing could happen.

If I can go I will will be there. :ride:

And what is this rain you speek of :think:

GETMETOCA

Can't Wait For Tuesdays
Mar 17, 2002
Hey, if I fly out can someone lend me a bike???? This sounds like fun. Most dates work for me.

Jaybird

Apprentice Goon
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 16, 2001
Charlestown, IN
Nat, I can bring a 125 2-stroke you can ride if that will work.
Wardy's track and trails are very tame.

dirty~d~

Resident nudist
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 17, 2002
It doesn't matter to me. Me making it will all depend on whether or not I can afford it. Just let me know which weekend you guys and gals choose.

Top Bottom