This Falme board!!!

wrench

'00 Flappin' Fender [Ret]
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 7, 2000
That's right .... I am FLAMING the Flame forum!!!!

As an old timer who pops in from time to time, I have to say that the flame forum sucks, the flame is weak in this puppy!

I mean this used to be a place for Nobel Hate Prize winning flames.
The kind that would be talked about on other boards.
The kind that would get you beeatch slapped by the vendor you were flaming while he was refunding your money, just out of principal.
The kind that a guy you have never ever met, but "got into it with" on the DRN flame forum, came from 4 states away to put you into a tree at a harescramble because your best buddy thought it would be funny and told him you would be there and pointed you out .. then you all went out for a beer after he helped find your "shrouds" that came off in the payback.
The kind that would get a guys mother to chime in!
The kind that would make a guy willingly give his girl the pants!
The kind that were once considered epic!
The kind of place that applauded you for telling someone that they were a waste of god's will!!!

WTH has happened to this place?
It used to provide a source of great wit and entertainment?
A place where a poser could feel like he had acorns for a minute until he got slapped down from a moderator!
A place where you could flame the site owner (by mistake) and worry for the next few days when your doorbell rang!
The kind of place where it was more important to use correct spelling and proper rules of grammar than follow the forum rules, cause Rich would berate you with an understanding of English that made you say Damn .. now my P*** hurts!

Oh wait Obamma is still president ... never mind! :yikes:

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
We have become beseeched with TWWH's!

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
I fondly remember those days Wench, good times.

Too many crybabies that got their feelings hurt so we had to play nice even though they were worthless leaches that soon vanished from DRN anyway.

wrench

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 7, 2000
Yeah, I know ... hence my ending about our preztupid and his PC goon patrol!

It would appear that '04 was the last great year, with a few that tried to make a comeback in '06.

That's what is wrong these days, skin that is too thin and a fear of speaking your mind.
The flame was more of a flame on the current state of the world. This flame board kind of represents or mimics if you will, the turn that society has taken.

I get to slam Ivan & Gomer on a regular basis, so it's all good! :p

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
Patman said:
Too many crybabies that got their feelings hurt so we had to play nice even though they were worthless leaches that soon vanished from DRN anyway.

There ya go. :nod:

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
I pushed a few old favorite flame threads to the top for you Wrench. Maybe it will spark a new flame or two. ;)

truespode

Moderator / Wheelie King
Jun 30, 1999
Wrench... don't forget the blue pills today. It makes you a much happier person.

Or is that the 12 pack of beer? Probably the beer. The blue pills are when you are watching Cinemax.

Ivan

wrench

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 7, 2000
Rich Rohrich said:
I pushed a few old favorite flame threads to the top for you Wrench. Maybe it will spark a new flame or two. ;)
Thanks Rich!

CR Swade

~SPONSOR~
Jan 18, 2001
Looks like the ol Flame Board needs some attention...

OnAnySunday

Big Pig
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 20, 2000
lost in the deserts of NM
wrench said:
The kind of place where it was more important to use correct spelling and proper rules of grammar than follow the forum rules, cause Rich would berate you with an understanding of English that made you say Damn .. now my P*** hurts!

Oh wait Obamma is still president ... never mind! :yikes:

That's "Obama" dude.

But i think its ok to misspell that one........ :nod: :cool:

Grady

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 19, 2000
wrench said:
The kind that would make a guy willingly give his girl the pants!

I remember when some little guy gave a big guy the pants at a Dirtweek once. He was almost flamed when said big guy caught him. :yikes:

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
There goes Grady being all politically correct. I'm sure PK wouldn't mind if you mentioned who he caught :p

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
I stay out cause I thought is was for gays, my bad. Twinkie tried to get me in here but I pulled away from his girlish grip.

I got a flame, I hate Texans. I like cheese, I like mexican food, I like motorcycles, I don't like people from Texas, I like California, I hate lawns that don't get watered or lawns with dog ass turds in them when I cut 'em. Fricken turds fly through the air like Thump on a 450.

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
a454elk said:
I got a flame, I hate Texans. I like cheese, I like mexican food, I like motorcycles, I don't like people from Texas, I like California, I hate lawns that don't get watered or lawns with dog ass turds in them when I cut 'em. Fricken turds fly through the air like Thump on a 450. I like kitty litter and am afraid of spiders and snakes, I wish I wasn't so short that I need a step for my CRF80.
Ummmm, OK.

wake_rider

Feb 21, 2007
RYDMOTO said:
Perhaps we should hand out pink panties to the moderators for being so nice. You know an award thing. :nener:

That would be the first time they had ever seen panties, and do you want that on your conscience?

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Bark, bark, bark, yip, yip!!! :rotfl:

Last edited by a moderator:

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Stop that poop man. :| You're pissing me off. Speaking of flames, pantlessman is flaming my arse right now. I need mod powers, come on Chump, give it up.

IndyMX

Crash Test Dummy
~SPONSOR~
Jul 18, 2006
Amo, IN
a454elk said:
Stop that poop man. :| You're pissing me off. Speaking of flames, pantlessman is flaming my arse right now. I need mod powers, come on Chump, give it up.

Mod powers will only make you do something you'll regret later.. ;)

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
a454elk said:

You have no powers here, you silly copper. BUUUWWWWAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! :rotfl:

Don't you have a lawn to mow or sumptin'? :nener:

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
Your badge means nothing here. NOTHING I SAY!! :p

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
Badges?! We don need to stinkin' badges!

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
a454elk said:
Stop that poop man. :| You're pissing me off, if I was as cool as you and Rich then I might not be as pissed off but I'd still be a LYM. Speaking of flames, pantlessman I had a half dozen Taco Bell bean chalupas for lunch and that mild sauce they have is flaming my arse right now.
Great. Now all we need is Zio with some colon blow.

Top Bottom