This is a ransome demand.

Thump

Jr Admin Type
Jan 17, 2000
TwinSpar your BabyF has been captured! You have until 5:30 PM Tuesday before I begin taking this thing apart. No Deals Mister. Negotiations are not an option.

If you dare.

Care to see more?

A lump sum payment to me or you agree to take my soon to be ex and all debt associated with her or you bike will be mailed to you in pieces... After Gomer has fun with the shinny parts.:eek:

Hugebear

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 18, 2000
OMG, that's hilarious! TwinSpar, better do what he says, you don't want your 250F sleepin' wit 'de fishes!

Papakeith

COTT Champ Emeritus
Damn Yankees
Aug 31, 2000
RI
BWWAAAAHAHAAAHHAAAHAHAA!
Lotsabeef musta taken out a contract on your ride!! :)

that'll learn you to make fun of a guys pocketbook!:confused:

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
Pretty funny. Remind me not to let my bike out of my sight :scream:

Twinnie sure is gonna be busy at PitSally.com :D

dell30rb

Uhhh...
Dec 2, 2001
ooh man...thats dirty!

Twinnie, you better pay up!
(you dont want to see your bike after gomer messes with the shiney parts!! (they will be unshiney, to say the least!))

High Lord Gomer

Poked with Sticks
Sep 26, 1999
Originally posted by Senior KX Rider
And you don't want Gomer messin with the shiney parts:scream:
Oh, I had my hopes up when he said I got to play with the "shinny" parts. :(

BTW, is "ransome" a French beef dish?

TwinSpar

AssClown WannaBe
N. Texas SP
Aug 18, 1999
Thump damnit... This is not effing funny. You had to go and take that stupid duck hunters idea to the next level. You may think it's a joke but it is robbery plain and simple. All I asked for was help fixing a damn flat!

The fact that you convinced my wife that you were taking the bike to fix the front flat is believable. Since she is not repair savy, she didn't realize that a flat can be fixed without taking the whole damn bike.

I want my bike back in my garage by 8pm tonight. This little prank is stretching the bonds of friendship to the point of breaking. I'm under enough stress at the office, I surely didn't need the added aggravation of arriving home at 9pm to find my bike missing and that you took it to "fix a flat". Least you could have done was to answer your damn phone.

If the bike is not back by 8pm tonight, I'm calling the police. I don't have time for these childish games! :mad:

Thump

Jr Admin Type
Jan 17, 2000
Lisa was quite happy to have a little extra room in the garage. LOL She even let me take your trailer to haul the thing off, I guess you had'nt noticed that yet?

With your latest BS threats the time line has just been lessened. You now have until 2pm at which time I will FedEx your front # plate to you.

Hell I am leaving for Oklahoma in the morning. Get this situation resolved or the BabyF will be making the trip with me. I hope you didn't have riding plans this weekend.

TwinSpar

AssClown WannaBe
N. Texas SP
Aug 18, 1999
PICK UP YOUR DAMN PHONE WHEN IT RINGS! I've got a meetings most of the day but you can be damn sure your phone will ring endlessly when I'm not in them.

I really don't have time for this dillweed. Quit jacking around!

BillyWho

Sir-Breaks-Alot
Mar 22, 2001
:mad: :mad: , TS, have no fear, the hack is changing my posts as we speak, besides, you put the insta blow in the tank like we talked about right? That was a smart idea letting Thump take your bike so it gernades on him and you get a fresh motor back at Thumps expense.BBWWWAAAAHAAAA to you MISTER, have fun and don't worry about that little knock in the mid , that's normal:p

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
:scream: TwinSpar you should be VERY afraid! You know Thump does not own a torque wrench and attempts to use his loosely calibrated arm for all fasteners so if he start to wrench on that thing your going to need a home equity loan to buy EZ Outs and thread inserts.

Pay the man and get on with your life! Just THINK what he's doing to it right now!:whiner: :whiner: :whiner:

BTW, is "ransome" a French beef dish?
No that's why he didn't answer the phone he went out and "ransome":confused:

Thump

Jr Admin Type
Jan 17, 2000
Originally posted by billywho
That was a smart idea letting Thump take your bike so it gernades on him and you get a fresh motor back at Thumps expense.BBWWWAAAAHAAAA to you MISTER, have fun and don't worry about that little knock in the mid , that's normal:p
First of all, he didn't let me take anything. Secondly we all know I am so broke $$ that his motor would take a while before it got fixed.

BillyWho

Sir-Breaks-Alot
Mar 22, 2001
Ain't that the truth, just ask my tent pole he "bent" at DW 5 minutes after I met him and right before a rain storm, and he wonders why I blew his bike up :silly: I don't get mad, I get even LOL

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
I think he means it! You know the boy has been under tremendous stress, he may have finally snapped! Who knows what he might do next?! And it's already been pointed out he said "MISTER" :scream:

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
You can send it out here to some Russians and they can sink it in a Sacramento lake!:) Cut off a knooby and mail it to him, that'll get some attention.

Elk

Jamir

I come and go
Aug 7, 2001
Hey Predator, looks like we have competition!

XRpredator

AssClown SuperPowers
Damn Yankees
Aug 2, 2000
I was thinkin' the same thing, Thunder! Good job fellas!

Thump the next "honoree" of Pitsally.com? Twinnie's gonna be busy!

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
I was kinda hoping someone would try to come into MY garage and get my ride. Better wear a kevlar vest and you might throw on some kevlar chonies cause my Great Dane gets hungry at night!:p
Elk

taraker

Freedom Ain't Free
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 3, 1999
I just got off the phone with my wife. No race equipment ever leaves the house without me being there.

Thump, stay away from my crib!

Twinnie, this is gettin scary. You okay?

TwinSpar

AssClown WannaBe
N. Texas SP
Aug 18, 1999
Billy/Patman,

Quit being jerks. You are giving the moron encouragement and some ideas that will very likely land him in a big pile of doodoo.

dirtbkr... It is dejavu. The dillweed took this idea from a duck hunting site and is foolishly running with it. Difference is, it's not a joke to me. He might think it's funny but in reality IT IS NOT!

THUMP! PICKUP YOUR PHONE! I would highly recommend that over having to extract an F250 from your mangled garage door! I'm not kidding around anymore (like I have been at all?). You couldn't be stupid enough to think that I don't know where you live.

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
And so your ASSUMING it's in HIS garage?:p (he may not be the brightest penny in the roll but give him SOME credit)

Besides what does duck hunting have to do with this? Your losing it man, better pay up. He's crazy I tell you! Just look at how he was touching it!!! :eek: At least he's not resorted to clipping newspaper text for the letters.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom