gnarlykaw

Sponsoring Member
May 20, 2001
I was just wondering, and this is just the pondering phase, IF i offer up my truck, 03 2500 dodge diesl quad cab, 2wd, as a "tow truck" whos got a trailer, and who would be interested in the midwest to do this trip......................................................It would be the same deal as the Reno ride.
Tony is talkin about the may 21 & 22 date.

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Rick is a step ahead of us.

The eblast list I have sent info to is leaning heavily towards the weekend of May 22nd/23rd.

We (tx246 and I) along with our Tejas gang are shooting for an arrival in Moab on the Wednesday`prior and leaving the Tuesday following.

This is an epic ride location and worth every minute of the effort to get there. It is a must do trip in every dirtbikers diary so why not consider joining us.

If you are interested, shoot me an email or PM me with your info and I will add you to the eblast list. Also, if you would like I can send you a copy of the information I wrote/compiled following our trip there last year.

Once we get a basic organization set up I will post more information here.

We are shooting to reserve a number of cabins at one of the local campgrounds. The cost of the cabins is quite reasonable and works out to something like $10 per night per person assuming they are occupied by 4 people.

The trails vary from mild to wild, so there is terrain to interest everyone and if you get tired of dirtbiking, you can visit Arches National Park or Canyonlands National Park or do a bit of shopping around town.

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
MelloYello said:
Man, I've been wanting to go to Moab for a looong time. I guess now is the time. It's still 3 months away, but I would love to go if I can get some time off!

Come on Jake, you can do it!!!

I'll add you to the eblast list

Top Bottom