RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
There have been a few posts on this but I have a set and love them. They are a bit bulky but are easy for me to get used to. Make sure you have pants that have tons of room in the knees. I wear THOR pants and it's a tight fit.

CaptainObvious

Formally known as RV6Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 8, 2000
They come in two sizes. There needs to be three. I'm between the Medium & Large, so I ordered the medium since I couldn't get the large to stay put.

Overall, I like them a lot. Must have for woods riding.

elrack

Jul 31, 2003
I have a pair and I love them. I don't know what size I have but they fit fine. I wear fox 360 pants and there is plenty of room for them. I have chicken legs and the pads make it alot easier for me to grip the bike. Previous to these I had a problem with arm pump and I had to think about holding on to the bike with my legs. My arms have not pumped since and the pads are wide enough that I just hold onto the bike without any thought of it. I really really like these. Excellent investment for me!

KXTodd

~SPONSOR~
Nov 25, 2000
I bought a pair after reading about them on here, had them about 1 1/2 months now. I like em pretty good, had to take the seam apart near the velcro enclosure and cut it back because it was sticking through the fabric and wearing my leg out but besides that I've had a couple decent crashes and they seem good. Nice fit and comfortable too.

Zuki

Apr 23, 2003
I have them and love em..... I also just bought my son a pair since they now come in kids sizes. They are the best protection you can get without buying a brace.

Steven

Danman

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 7, 2000
Love the protection, but I bought some new boots and they will not fit in the boots at all. That sucks :( I was also inbetween sizes and went a with the large. The slide down on my knee and chaf the top of my knee were the hinge is. On of those Knee brace socks would work realy well.

I have some of the AXO total movement guards and they are less bulky and the protection is O.K.

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
Oh yeah. You'll do better if you wear knee brace underliners. My pads chaffed real bad until I got some. There is another thread on the THOR pads with more info on the liners.

mxmatthew

Apr 7, 2003
as for the fitting into boots/pants, what do you guys have and how well did they fit in? I have fox 360 pants which somone said fit in well and i have thor t-30 boots which are from thor so id think they fit in. without any pads on the top velcro strap on my boots overlap almost too much and almost doesnt go together if i want a tight fit so im thinking it should fit fine.

Top Bottom