TheJunkMan

Jul 9, 2003
Sorry if this is in the wrong forum please move it to the correct one. I have some Thor T30's and I generally do not get them wet or muddy But stuff happens I completey submerged them in a creek, (yea yeah I fell in) anyway they smell like pond water and I was wondering how to clean them since they do not have removalbe liners. I am poor and cannot afford Tech 8's, I have tried baking soda and newspaper but the smell is still there.

wibby

Mod Ban
Mar 15, 2003
I don't know how to clean 'em but to prevent it in the first place get a Peet Boot dryer http://www.peetshoedryer.com/
I paid $25 for mine a Wallyworld

All my boots and shoes used to reek before I bought the dryer. It really works good!

mxmatthew

Apr 7, 2003
i have some t30's also; theyre not bad boots for the price. I always get mine pretty wet from getting stuck in muskeg and such which usually smells a lot worse than pond water but i have never really noticed them smelling too bad afterwards, all i do is take out the sole and let em dry out. even if they smell, who cares? :D

Treejumper

2 wheeled idiot
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 9, 2000
I just wash mine out with soap and water in the kitchen sink then let air dry. Heck half the time i just pull and plop til my next ride.

Top Bottom