Scooter

Okie's Pride
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 19, 2000
A husband is at home watching a football game when his wife interupts, "honey, could you fix the light in the hallway? It's been flickering for weeks now."

He looks at her and says angrily, "fix the light?" Now? Does it look like I have a G.E. logo printed on my forehead? I don't think so!"

The wife asks, "well then, could you fix the fridge door? It won't close right."

To which he replied, "fix the fridge door? Does it look like I have Westinghouse written on my forehead? I don't think so."

"Fine, she says then could you at least fix the steps to the front door? They are about to break."

"I'm not a carpenter and I don't want to fix steps," He says. "Does it look like I have Ace Hardware written on my forehead? I don't think so. I've had enough. I'm goint to the Bar!!!"

So he goes to the bar and drinks for a couple of hours. He starts to feel guilty about how he treated his wife, and decides to go home and help out. As he walks into the house he notices the steps are already fixed. As he enters the house, he sees the hall light is working. As he goes to get a beer, he notices the fridge door is fixed.

"Honey," he asks, "how did all this get fixed?"

She said, "well, when you left I sat outside and cried. Just then a nice young man asked me what was wrong, and I told him. He offered to do all the repairs, and all I had to do was either go to bed with him or bake a cake."

He said, "so what kind of cake did you bake?"

She replied, "Hellooooooo.....Do you see Betty Crocker written on my forehead? I don't think so!" :eek: :p

yzguy15

Sprayin tha game
N. Texas SP
Oct 27, 2000
lol, too funny.

How about this one:

A young man excitedly tells his mother he's fallen in love and is going to get married.

"Just for fun, Ma, I'm going to bring over three women and you try and guess which one I'm going to marry." The mother agrees to it.

The next day, he brings three beautiful women into the house and sits them down on the couch and they chat for a while. He then says, "OK, Ma, guess which one I'm going to marry."

"The red-head in the middle," she immediately replies.

"That's amazing, Ma. You're right. How did you know?"

"I don't like her," she says. :scream:

CRGuy

Posts Too Much
Nov 14, 2000
I finally have seen "Scooter" I haven't seen her but have heard Okie talking about ya! Have you ridden the 250F yet?
Ok to the joke. That was too good that was very good. Hey I have a site with joke's on it.
Click here for some joke's
CRG

Scooter

Okie's Pride
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 19, 2000
CRGuy.. That last one killed me!! Very funny. No, I haven't ridden the 250F but Okie did and he loved it!!! He ran thru a tank and a half in about four hours today:) . He just keeps saying how great the bike is.

CRGuy

Posts Too Much
Nov 14, 2000
Scooter- I am glad you liked them LOL.
Tell Okie that next year CRGuy want's a ride on his YZF. Are you making the Dirtweek gathering?? I would think so. Were you sad to see the 500 go? wait now you have some money to go shopping. Hurry Okie lock it up while you can!
CRG

Scooter

Okie's Pride
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 19, 2000
Okie didn't sell the AF. Thump, Twinspar and I tricked him into believing the AF had sold because I had already bought him the 250F.:p

CRGuy

Posts Too Much
Nov 14, 2000
Oh so he still has the AF. Oh so it's not gone. Well when Is Okie's Birthday? will he get a tricked out BBR bike? I wish I knew you better! Well let Okie know that I want to take a spin if that's alright with You and him at the next dirtweek.
CRG

Top Bottom