Status
Not open for further replies.

Kx_rider

Mar 19, 2007
northwestern Ontario
Hey im fairly new to the forum, my first thread here, anyway to the point, on a few rides the throttle started to Stick on my bike the first time someone else was ridein it, the second i was and i was going around a corner in 3rd and it stuck i was going to fast to turn and the tree line was 5 feet from me so i bailed off the back rolled into a bush and puncherd a hole the size of a dime in my elbow..also i was wearing flip flops they where destroyed( i was wearing them because i just woke up and my brother coulnt start the bike i ended up starting it and going for a ride into the trees) anyway was just wondering where to start..i bet its the throttle cable but i don't know. bike is a 86 kx80 thanks.

Last edited:

76GMC1500

Uhhh...
Oct 19, 2006
How do you even start a bike wearing flip flops? In all reality, we need to focus on your riding gear before we tell you how to make your bike rideable. Come back to us when you have at least a pair of lace up shoes and a helmet.

Kx_rider

Mar 19, 2007
northwestern Ontario
76GMC1500

that was last year, i didn't plan on going for a ride so i didn't wear my gear. learn from your mistakes i have and i have helmet and "lace up shoes" i didn't ask for advice on riding gear thanks

76GMC1500

Uhhh...
Oct 19, 2006
Well, sounds like you know where to start. None of us can tell you over the internet that your throttle cable is bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom