trial_07

Play with gravity
~SPONSOR~
Apr 26, 2004
Hello,

I am currently running a 00 kx 125 and plan on buying a newer bike at the end of the next season. My choice of preference is a honda crf 250 06. It just seems solid, performant, reliable, and I dunno my instincts tell me to go with a honda. It is the only one with that Unicam technology and people told me it is much easier to adjust/change the valves on a honda. What do you guys think? I don't care so much about performance since I have a lots of practice to do before I can ride a bike to its maximum. I am looking for reliability and "peace of mind".

Thanks!

guggie

Mar 3, 2003
Well on the hondas you also have to adjust the valves the most. Which is a pain. My motor blew up but I dont know why, so did my crank. Besides that it's been reliable lol. The most reliable bike is a kdx200 lol. I used to not touch that thing for months and it just kept on riding like it was new. Flipping it down hills, sinking in rivers, bike was bulletproof. Now it seems everytime I race my bike needs a part, but I guess racing does that to any bike. Thats why I buy a new bike every two years.

trial_07

Play with gravity
~SPONSOR~
Apr 26, 2004
Yeah...so I guess all mx bikes break? When I said I'm not looking for performance it was relative to other mx bikes. I've already got a tank or bullet proof bike called Honda TLR 200.

Any other ideas?

Last edited:
Top Bottom